Question about a chat function

I'm not sure if this belongs in "gameplay help and discussion" or just the regular help and discussion section, but I have a question about the /ignore function.

Will using /ignore prevent me from whispering to any character on the account I have ignored? I'd like to confirm that using /ignore will prevent not only receiving messages but also that I can't accidentally whisper to a different character on that account for a poe.trade request or something, not realizing that it is the same person.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 11:39:57 AM
"
I'm not sure if this belongs in "gameplay help and discussion" or just the regular help and discussion section, but I have a question about the /ignore function.

Will using /ignore prevent me from whispering to any character on the account I have ignored? I'd like to confirm that using /ignore will prevent not only receiving messages but also that I can't accidentally whisper to a different character on that account for a poe.trade request or something, not realizing that it is the same person.

Ignoring a character means that you won't be able to message or receive messages from any character on that account.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
"
Gary_GGG wrote:

Ignoring a character means that you won't be able to message or receive messages from any character on that account.

Great - Thanks for the info!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info