Heretic's Veil and Blasphemy

Hello. As you know, Heretic's Veil has innate 22lvl Blasphemy Support. If I want equip 20(or 21)/20 Blasphemy in this helm for curses effect together with 12% reservation, will gem with quality override 22lvl gem, or only gem level has the meaning?
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 9:33:57 AM
The higher level will overwrite the lower.
20/20 wins
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
The higher Gem level overrides, but the Blasphemy Support will also get +2 Levels. What this means is, as long as your Blasphemy Gem is level 20, you can get the Quality bonus.
(I find it kinda silly that it *needs* to be lv20 but whatever not my design :) )
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 27, 2016, 9:09:30 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The higher Gem level overrides, but the Blasphemy Support will also get +2 Levels. What this means is, as long as your Blasphemy Gem is level 20, you can get the Quality bonus.
(I find it kinda silly that it *needs* to be lv20 but whatever not my design :) )

Srsly? It's very, very strange mechanics, i think. Really, kinda silly. But i happy, if this is true, bcz i want have 12% RR with 10% effect, not one of this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info