Race Event Season One announced!

Should have added currency items on top of the current rewards, it'd be a much bigger incentive to race. Just my opinion though.
man I looked forward to finally getting some currency through racing...
don't really care for those rewards. but yeah, I'll be racing anyway. at least a few times.
Casual Exile.

Currency was a little bit boring and overrated as race prizes , love these unique items as prizes. All for Silas ...
MMM I might be the first to realize that cuz i saw no one mention it but... Where are the cutthroath?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
How exactly do we join the race ? It seems that nobody knows exactly!?
good luck
"
Dubstep326 wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360

"
Chris wrote:
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.
Last edited by Jaknet on Feb 22, 2013, 12:08:06 PM
Where can we view previous race results?
I miss the currency prizes,and none of these uniques are exactly worth the competition... why did you guys change an already amazing race system?

Are there any plans to bring back the stand alone races? Once again I just want to reiterate that these prices are not worthy of a 109 race season... at the very least top spots should be receiving cash shop bling or something a little more thought out than a random string of uniques.

^ was my post before reading this thread... my post after looks like this.

Please GGG post a full list of prizes for this league... if a few re-styled uniques and a white ring are all we have to look forward to I am disappointed. From what I rad in the post I gather there will be other rewards but my question to you is why even waste time racing when we don't know what all we have to gain.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
Jaknet wrote:
"
Dubstep326 wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44360

"
Chris wrote:
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.

I just created a character in the HC league. I guess that's all I had to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info