Let's do a Über-Lab statistic - With which build (class) have you managed to do Über-Labs easily

Info:

Close range Attacks/Spells = Melee
Attacks/Spells with an obviously clear distance to the target = Ranged

Make your vote here:
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll793677x7eA94d15-32

You'll find the results here:
http://www.poll-maker.com/results793677xB0e199D5-32

Important:

- You can vote only once and just for one option.

- Please don't participate if you've been unsing mirror-worthy gear since it has no reference character.

- Don't forget to post your build and if possible with a link to your character profile

- We're talking about Über-Labs (lvl 75) not the normal labs (which are lvl 68)
- Best Signature Ever -
Last edited by BestUsernameEver on Aug 26, 2016, 6:00:54 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 12:31:56 PM
I started the league with Fireball and did Uber-lab with that. I most recently have been doing full key runs on a tornado shot character. Both characters are geared much past where they were when they did it first.
I've done uber lab easily as both melee and ranged. started prophecy as a bow assassin, farmed uber like mad.

i then transtioned to a 2h slayer, did uber lab fine.

then had a juggernaut discharger, which also did uber easily (in fact, it was so powerful I was able to carry 5 leechers for $$).

i have since sold all my gear tho and spent many many exalts on crafting and buying divination cards to make youtube videos. look up spanish monarch path of exile on YT.

cheers
/melee here

As for me i pretty much faceroll and facetank the whole lab with my Earthquake/Juggernaut build (lvl 92 right now), my ranged chars didn't do so well yet but i still try.
- Best Signature Ever -
Discharge Juggernaut,complete faceroll.
I did most on my runs with a SRS summoner, I guess i'm out the picture then.
sorry,i dont vote cause i dont wanna put my build in the light.....don t wanna see the "nerf-noob-addict" lobbyin' against me...

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
IceDeal wrote:
I did most on my runs with a SRS summoner, I guess i'm out the picture then.

It's a ranged build :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
sorry,i dont vote cause i dont wanna put my build in the light.....don t wanna see the "nerf-noob-addict" lobbyin' against me...

have fun

Have fun with the incomming wave of PM's :p
- Best Signature Ever -
"

It's a ranged build :)

And yet I facetank Izaro most of the time and just spamming the srs. Only time I moved was to avoid his teleport.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info