Men's bathrooms vs. Women's bathrooms (P room & V room)

This is the kind of time consuming problematic that we just shouldn't talk about because of it's uselessness.

"
Antnee wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
^there have been two instances within the past few months near where I live of a man hiding in the women's bathroom and attacking the first person that entered.

Wtf, where do you live :D

The problem (and I'm assuming this is real...) is that there was a lone man in the bathroom, who expected only women to be going in and out.

The threat of other men entering the bathrooms as well would remove that "weakness" in the system, don't you think?

Perhaps but I can't realistically see the women voting for mixed bathrooms. They won't have where to gossip about their dates, which is clearly unacceptable.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
TBH, I think men have a stronger case against them. I'd like to not have bloody tampons on the floor next to me while I shit.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
TBH, I think men have a stronger case against them. I'd like to not have bloody tampons on the floor next to me while I shit.

been a janitor and I can tells you, blocked toilet full of tampons is a real issue in women's bathrooms
"
Antnee wrote:

That goes without saying :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I've seen girls use urinals before tho
anything is everything
To realize how utterly fucking stupid this topic is, go on a camping trip with anyone of the opposite gender.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
To realize how utterly fucking stupid this topic is, go on a camping trip with anyone of the opposite gender.

Hey, don't blame me! Blame Obama or blame NC or or or -- just not me :P

But yeah, it's asinine at best (the topic). Sorry, I was bored.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:30:57 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:

Big US university town. I don't know how common stuff like that is nationwide, you might even be able to dox me with that information.

We live on different continents. Since there's no reasonable way to challenge you to a fight to the death, your whereabouts aren't that interesting to me. Also, I doxed five people this month already, my quota is up. Anyway, if you're that worried about internet privacy, I'll PM you my facebook account so you'll have the upper hand :)
Last edited by Bars on Aug 29, 2016, 8:55:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info