Men's bathrooms vs. Women's bathrooms (P room & V room)

My thoughts on bathroom controversies in the United States:

If someone has a penis, they go into the men's bathroom.
If someone has a vagina, they go into the women's bathroom.
But wait! You might have a penis and say, "But I'm a woman!"
Don't worry, there's a solution: Relabel the bathrooms.
People with penises use the "P room," & people with vaginas use the "V room."
Then there's no controversy, it's just about fact (not opinion).

SMH@Society.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 9:53:48 AM
glad you needed to tell us your wonderful thoughts.
My thoughts on this subject.

Every person unable to piss against a tree go into the bathroom of your choice.

Girls don't do number 2's and real men don't care about semantics like entering the lady's bathroom so that's irrelevant.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:29:04 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Wow you really considered this issue carefully didn't you?

So you have a problem with a pre-op transvestite using the bathroom of their choice but once they have their operation then it's fine?

What about hermaprhodites born with the external genatalia of both genders? They get to use whichever room has a shorter line that day?

If you can use a urinal, you can use the P room. If you can use a urinal, you cannot use the V room. Simple enough.

Edit: Essentially what Boem said.

"
Boem wrote:
Every person unable to piss against a tree go into the bathroom of your choice.
Last edited by bwam on Aug 26, 2016, 1:43:58 PM
"
bl00dengel wrote:
glad you needed to tell us your wonderful thoughts.

Glad you're glad. Anytime.
It doesn't matter if we shit and piss in the same room.

/endcontroversy

Really why should I care if I'm sitting in a stall pushing out a mighty deuce if there is a woman or a man or w/e shitting/pissing/changing maxi pads or kids diapers next to me?

Lol at our 'advanced' society. This is the same 'you can't sit at this counter cuz skin color' bs except with gender.
I want mixed bathrooms. Removes all the current useless issues going on, and women's bathrooms are usually nicer than men's so it's an upgrade for us.

Plus it would help so much when you have young kids. The number of stores and malls that don't have those diaper changing counters in the men's bathrooms is ridiculous. Had a woman call mall security on me for going in their bathroom, she literally expected me to change a diaper on the floor in the middle of the men's bathroom.
"
Namcap wrote:
women's bathrooms are usually nicer than men's so it's an upgrade for us.
I'm not so sure.

Not too long ago I found myself as a Walmart, without my glasses (I could barely see), and needing to go. I made a mistake and went into an empty women's restroom which wasn't empty by the time I was done. Embarrassing. But that place was DISGUSTING. I was actually a little bit glad I could barely see.

Sample size of one, so maybe not super accurate, but at a minimum I have my doubts.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
women's bathrooms are usually nicer than men's so it's an upgrade for us.
I'm not so sure.

Not too long ago I found myself as a Walmart, without my glasses (I could barely see), and needing to go. I made a mistake and went into an empty women's restroom which wasn't empty by the time I was done. Embarrassing. But that place was DISGUSTING. I was actually a little bit glad I could barely see.

Sample size of one, so maybe not super accurate, but at a minimum I have my doubts.
It is a walmart though, LOL.

The only time ive had a bad public bathroom experience was in highschool. Some asshole took a shit on the side of the toilet and on the floor (who the hell does that ?) this actually happened more than once as well and it was probably the same person doing it. Every other time though, gas stations, target, or other public places ive never had anything like that.

I once went into the wrong bathroom before in 1st or 2nd grade, cant remember what grade it was but i do remember it happening.

I remember thinking to myself "where are the urinals and why is it soo much nicer ?", because for whatever reason the girls bathroom did have nicer stuff. They had nicer hand soap, paper towels and the sinks had mirrors (they also had hand dryers as well), boys room didnt have mirrors and only had those air blow dryers for your hands and the generic really shitty pink dispenser soap rofl.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info