Helmet Enchant Skill Chance

I have been trying to get cyclone enchant on my BoR for many days and not succeeded, so i was wondering what is the skill enchant chance? I thought all skills have the same chance to get. After many many uber lab runs the enchant i was getting mostly was flameblast.
What i am asking is if there is a different chance for certain skills to get in helmets. For example on BoR chance to get cyclone or other melee skills (which i got many non usable like heavy strike dominationg blow etc) is lower than getting flameblast?
Or rare helmets have more chances on getting (good) skill enchants than uniques?
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 2:37:21 PM
It's random. You're obviously not praying to RNGeesus hard enough. Try constructing a shrine in your closet. That's a normal thing that normal people do, right?
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
Getting flameblast enchants more than 2 times without getting cyclone once is "odd" luck, but not actually that bad.

To have even a 75% chance of getting any cyclone enchantment at least once, you need to run through the enchantment device over 150 times. If you're looking for a _specific_ cyclone enchant, it's more like 450. And like I said, even that guarantees nothing.
I think i have done more than 100 runs the past days but my question was if all enchants have same chance just because i got many times that flameblast made me curious. If it is RNG ok i get it, i've never 6linked anything besides vorici lol.
Yes, they're all equal.
Bring a few helmets with you and always use a :
Unavailable

That way you can sell a good enchant that doesn't fit to your char every now and then and just buy whatever you need!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Aug 26, 2016, 2:44:11 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info