Path Of Exile RANKED 85 on PC Gamer Top 100 pc games!!!

apparently euro truck simulator is properly legit. I am going to buy it on next steam sale.
Last edited by ladish on Aug 27, 2016, 12:24:50 AM
Any list without far-cry in top 50 is questionable. Like first game I played so maybe nostalgia but still no FPS as good since.

Good for PoE press wise though. But these lists are shit IMO. Diablo 3 should be top 10. AH was ahead of its time.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 27, 2016, 12:42:47 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Any list without far-cry in top 50 is questionable. Like first game I played so maybe nostalgia but still no FPS as good since.

Good for PoE press wise though. But these lists are shit IMO. Diablo 3 should be top 10. AH was ahead of its time.

When it comes to FPS, Crysis and F.E.A.R. weren't mentioned as well (which were bounds better than Half Life 2 which felt like a kid's game). True shooters to the core unlike all these railroaded console ports we got now.

Those lists always seem to be a random collection of pretty average - good games. Red Alert, Mount and Blade, BG 2 and Max Payne were mentioned at least. And our Belgian product: Divinity Original Sin!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Max Payne, now that was a real treat.
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

When it comes to FPS, Crysis and F.E.A.R. weren't mentioned as well (which were bounds better than Half Life 2 which felt like a kid's game). True shooters to the core unlike all these railroaded console ports we got now.

Those lists always seem to be a random collection of pretty average - good games. Red Alert, Mount and Blade, BG 2 and Max Payne were mentioned at least. And our Belgian product: Divinity Original Sin!

Which was why I thought this was a complete bs list. They probably put it together while on a drunken slumber party.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info