Path Of Exile RANKED 85 on PC Gamer Top 100 pc games!!!

"
Druga1757 wrote:
D3 Ranked #32, incoming TRIGGERED

Ill bite,D3 got 8.5-9 ratings from these site's reviews,based on the reviewer ability to clear the first difficulty...you know...finding items non stop and feeling stronger and stronger. Little did they knew what happened to D3 once you got to A2 inferno,and how item drops worked...

And then "we got new director so the expansion will be soooooooo gud",little did they know...

Though yea...its more polished so it will get higher ratings...

/hides in a fortress.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Aug 26, 2016, 2:15:30 PM
Many of those games you play only ONCE!!! and it's done. No progress no long term of playing. I don't like 1 week games.
Last edited by Kastmar on Aug 26, 2016, 2:22:55 PM
"
#85 - Path of Exile
#82 - Eurotruck Simulator

A game which simulates an actual job is ranked above PoE.

I see nothing wrong with this.

PoE isn't so far from simulating an actual job too =/ at least for some people.

But yeah, lists like this, from these types of places, tend to revert to polish and sales numbers over editorial opinion. So in terms of why D3 ranks higher, I get it.
"great list" "no wait d3 outranked poe?! engage full wk mode LIST IS SHIT!!!"

much objective, very nice
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 26, 2016, 3:05:12 PM
"
innervation wrote:
PoE isn't so far from simulating an actual job too =/ at least for some people.

But yeah, lists like this, from these types of places, tend to revert to polish and sales numbers over editorial opinion. So in terms of why D3 ranks higher, I get it.

Oh, make no mistake, there was no sarcasm in my post. PoE is work, plain and simple, and it's actually starting to pull itself out of the mire. What some people call "casualization" I call "making this shit actually fun."
This is a buff™
Could have been top 10 if it has not been of the Lab...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I can't take the list seriously. Dragon Age 2 is a top 100 PC game? Top kek.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Should be higher on the list.

Cool it made it though gratz GGG

Edit : I hate how they are still comparing the skill tree to Final fantasy games

Edit number 2 : Metal gear solid 5 is number 6 ? ? ? WTF what are they smoking over at PC gamer lol
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Last edited by SirSid on Aug 26, 2016, 10:36:47 PM
On PoE:

"
That too is exciting, as Path of Exile ’s progression system is like Final Fantasy X ’s sphere grid, only crazy in size. It’s huge!

On Diablo3:

"
Endless glittering loot drops complete the engrossing kill-loot-level loop, and seasonal rewards provide moreish ongoing incentives. This is the action-RPG as comfort food, and after years of work, the recipe has reached perfect balance. Please make more, Blizzard.

Perhaps forgot to mention death of loot incentive after P600+.

Did you try turning it off and on again?
Relax, guys, that idiots didn't even play the games they are talking about:
"
Andy: I love it when games make you feel like a stranger in a strange land, and BGII does this brilliantly. Transplanting the hero to Amn against their will is a brilliant device to change the setting, and it’s one of the most vibrant, interesting places I’ve explored in an RPG—particularly the giant city of Athkatla. It’s a huge game, with complex characters, hundreds of hours of questing, and a deep turn-based combat system.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Aug 26, 2016, 11:33:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info