Why 90 % of unique things in the game shit ?

sabj

development trends of the game does not change , 90-100 % of the newly introduced unique things is complete by shit is not even used in the process of pumping .... as it should be ?
new mechanics in the new league ? no, why?
ring with an additional shell is all that capable GGG ?
for atlas odelno thanks, at least something , but it's a drop in the ocean
(c)google translate
Last edited by 3nitro on Aug 26, 2016, 9:40:22 AM
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 1:08:33 PM
not every unique is for end game.

most are leveling uniques, some are racing uniques etc etc. theres more to this game than just playing maps at level 80+ and thus there are uniques that are offered for other situations than just that.
In short because 90% of the unique items in the game are for content that does not matter.

act 1 normal to act 4 merci is largely irrelevant since you can rather easily coast through it all without much investment.

capped resists . decent damage and what ever the hell your build likes is effectivly all you want and what ever item gives that easily wins.

this is why most leveling sets are

+ some weapon. usually the best generic caster item or the best generic 2 hander or the best generic bow or the best generic 1 hander.

this is only made worse by the fact that you can easily level into you 50s and not specialize into any 1 weapon.

my marauder was 85 before i started taking actual axe nodes...
my sword ranger was the same way 80 before sword nodes.

and if i dont need to take weapon nodes by then.. well then i dont need to get bent out of shape using a sword for x y z

you can level to 70 in a day quite easily too which exacerbates the problem
some are for leveling, some have specific uses..

not being able to see the item's use does not mean it's shit
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
some are for leveling, some have specific uses..

not being able to see the item's use does not mean it's shit

if its use happens to be inferior to another item that is just as common, yes it means it is shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info