Most cute female character in game

"
FCK42 wrote:
My pick here would be our favourite thousand ribbons wearing, aurumvorax wielding elusive master catographer.
Elusive no more! You will find her right after you do your first map now (in one week). I agree with you, that accent is oh so cute.
Last edited by Aerinx on Aug 26, 2016, 8:17:45 PM
"

cant decide
club looks like magic city. why do all girls have streamer faces tho?
Scion hands down. Scion best waifu. Only reasonable class in game.

All the other classes are like, "Monsters? Okay, they're dead now."

Scion kills the monsters and then stops to go, "WTF was that. WTF is wrong with this palce, god I need to leave". You know...like an ACTUAL person confronted with insane monsters, curses, ghosts, and what not.

The other classes are very blase, Scion actually, you know, reacts.

Besides which, the rest of the females in the game are all half starved, except Atziri, the crazy murderizing 4boobed beotch.

- Sheepster
"
Nssheepster wrote:
Scion hands down. Scion best waifu. Only reasonable class in game.

All the other classes are like, "Monsters? Okay, they're dead now."

Scion kills the monsters and then stops to go, "WTF was that. WTF is wrong with this palce, god I need to leave". You know...like an ACTUAL person confronted with insane monsters, curses, ghosts, and what not.

Besides which, the rest of the females in the game are all half starved, except Atziri, the crazy murderizing 4boobed beotch.

Scion talks too much,Ill go with marauder for the dialogues,all of them are pretty much "you got rekt bitch".
"
MoschInPopa wrote:
I think Pathfinder.

Pathfinder is def #1

They should update the Ranger's 3d model to match the Pathfinder's when you get the ascendancy
I think so.
Witch is so cute. I love Witch icon too. ^_^ Ranger with Rat's Nest is small and really cute too. Witch + Rat's Nest should be even better. Don't argue with me, I am expert when it comes to cutiness!

Cata is sexiest though. All girls in PoE seem to be pretty good tbh (aside of Doedre maybe :P).
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 27, 2016, 8:27:57 PM
Big girls need love too.
"
Nssheepster wrote:

Well, the other classes DO react, each within their own character. The witch trashtalks, duelist is arrogant af, the marauder doesn't give a f***, ranger only sees the danger in the twisted environment, templar acts like a fanatic and the shadow is a mass murdering psychopath obsessed with death.
PS: I really love that one witch line you get when trying to use skills in town: "That would just make life complicated"
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
This gal right here, hubba hubba.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info