Scammers getting Mirrors?...

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
guggelhupf, what do you mean? I listened to this in the backhground while doing my stuff, and if I understood correctly main idea of this video is that there is some Private Indexers that index PoE official forum (this forum) / Trade tabs and show items that are cheaper than Market price 6-8 minutes faster than they get indexed on poe.trade, so this people get this items faster than anyone else. There is 1 problem here. It is complete bullshit.

Just priced certain item and notification from poe.trade popped out in 1-2 seconds...

Maybe it was an issue some time ago, but not now. Stop with this victim mentality. There is certainly no that fucking easy (well, this indexers should be not so easy to get though - probably you would end up paying money to get them -> pay money to get free items in free game, which is wut?..) ways to get filthy rich in PoE without doing absolutely nothing.
It takes 6+ minutes for my items to show up on poe.trade.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Scammers getting Mirrors?...

Today I found out something new and interesting.

I guess you found out that you have no idea what a scammer is?
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
srt746, check how often your Aquisition updates shop or just do it manually.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Aug 26, 2016, 3:00:00 PM
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
srt746, check how often your Aquisition updates shop or just do it manually.
I don't know how fast it is with Aquisition or Procurement, since I use public stash tabs.
Fun fact - poe.trade is used by like 10% of the population while trade chat is open to all.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
"
_Zerk_ wrote:
Fun fact - poe.trade is used by like 10% of the population while trade chat is open to all.

Nope. I have turned off trade chat and never looked back.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
_Zerk_ wrote:

Nope. I have turned off trade chat and never looked back.
Is it turned on by default? I don't remember because I never use trade or global chat either.
Nah, i'll just play the game by myself
I'm happy ending PSC with only 1ex + 10c because i spent it earlier to buy rare Prophecy uniques
Flipping indeed worth it, but meh i'll just do some maps and have some fun
well mirrors were worth like 280 exalts a little while back, now u can get one for 164 exalts, so he lost over 500 exalts by hording currency like a twat rather than using his money to buy items in this item game. lol tbh.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Today I found out something new and interesting.

Opened up trade chat. See the guy with outrageous ratios for buying currencie - like 1 chaos for 5 alchs or popular div. cards for half of their Market price. Having nothing to do atm, I asked him about his shady business. According to my somewhat naive unexperienced thinking nobody would bait this and make him rich, but he eventually linked me 5 Mirrors.

Literally. What? Is this "spam trade chat with insane ratios" method actually working lol?

Scammers and Flippers are 2 of the most profitable activities to do in Path of Exile.
This is how this game is designed.

Especially scamming.
Depending on how stupid people are my friend was making anywhere from 5ex to 20ex a day doing Cadibro scam and trade window item swaps. After like ~520 ex, he's account was locked for 2 days. That's about it. He kept every penny of his hard earned exalts.

Technically scamming in rift is 100% legal. GGG doesnt like it but they clearly tolerate it.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Aug 27, 2016, 7:46:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info