Scammers getting Mirrors?...

whitelytning, should I? What more I can say about them? Or maybe you have something to say about them? Go ahead pls :3

"
Sarang wrote:
Was his name yjpig :3

Who it this guy? Are you actually into the shady business? :o

Snowflakesz, did you actually read my post? how is 5 Mirros "nothing"? He linked me 5 of them. ;_;

I_NO, let's believe this guy who was talkig about Whales getting away with shady stuff, so you doesn't count. :P

I am not sure how exagerrating (unless you are no-life 24/7 flip trade or something) your riches contributes discussion. Doesn't add anything even if it's true though.
MEAN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
whitelytning, should I? What more I can say about them? Or maybe you have something to say about them? Go ahead pls :3

"
Sarang wrote:
Was his name yjpig :3

Who it this guy? Are you actually into the shady business? :o

Snowflakesz, did you actually read my post? how is 5 Mirros "nothing"? He linked me 5 of them. ;_;

I_NO, let's believe this guy who was talkig about Whales getting away with shady stuff, so you doesn't count. :P

I am not sure how exagerrating (unless you are no-life 24/7 flip trade or something) your riches contributes discussion. Doesn't add anything even if it's true though.

Lolol he just no-lifes and flips all day. I've never seen the guy offline for more than like 4-5 hours to sleep.

But he was taunting people earlier in the league with his Mirrors.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
I cannot imagine that "ratio-scams" are very effective at all. I guess once in a while, some inexperienced player will fall for it.

Thing is, in every game, there are always people spamming bad deals/tricks, to get something or earn minor profit for "nothing". Profit/time is horrible, but there will always be people who will be willing to spend a lot of time to get something for nothing.

If you flip 12 hours a day every day like that guy eventually you'll become rich.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
I cannot imagine that "ratio-scams" are very effective at all. I guess once in a while, some inexperienced player will fall for it.

Actually, they do work. I offer ratios I consider scammy for different currencies through my trade tab, and regularly get whispers. Then, later, I buy the missing amount of currency at better rates, to other players selling through the same website.
There was a period where people would keep buying me Blessing orbs at the 1:1 ratio, then I would replenish my stock at a 2 per chaos ratio, through the exact same website they were using to contact me.

I am not an expert scammer, but people are clearly willing to pay the extra currency just to trade faster.

Just because someone pays below market value for something doesn't mean they are getting scammed. Flippers offer to sell items for a certain price, people accept that offer and the transaction happens. There is no scam. No one is hiding information or tricking the other person into trading.

There is an offer, at a price, which is accepted. No scam.

Grow up.
Do we really need a discussion about why waiting that someday some complete idiot or inexperienced player that doesn't know prices will show up to sell him something x10 times more expensive than actual Market price is scam? Or you scammer yourself? :p Then it makes perfect sense.
if u dont know how they make so much currency without scam, just take some time and hear to that person: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3c-igroH0M
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
People value things differently. Some league player doesn't give a fig for what his items will be worth in a week. Just trading stuff for the fun of it and for bragging rights.

Other players play to profit off this. That's fine too. No scam here at all. Just taking something that is considered worthless and turning into something of value.

Big.

Deal.
guggelhupf, what do you mean? I listened to this in the backhground while doing my stuff, and if I understood correctly main idea of this video is that there is some Private Indexers that index PoE official forum (this forum) / Trade tabs and show items that are cheaper than Market price 6-8 minutes faster than they get indexed on poe.trade, so this people get this items faster than anyone else. There is 1 problem here. It is complete bullshit.

Just priced certain item and notification from poe.trade popped out in 1-2 seconds...

Maybe it was an issue some time ago, but not now. Stop with this victim mentality. There is certainly no that fucking easy (well, this indexers should be not so easy to get though - probably you would end up paying money to get them -> pay money to get free items in free game, which is wut?..) ways to get filthy rich in PoE without doing absolutely nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info