Flame Cascade - when will we get it

So we saw the new(old) revamped bosses.

One of them had a flame cascade sort of spell.

When this will land as a spell in the game? cause flame surge is shit and you know it GGG

please give use some cools spells and revamp melee skills, ranged bow classes are not a core of this game
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 3:12:41 AM
When will they give us proximity shield? :P

Give us proximity shield.. but make it block our own projectiles as well as enemy projectiles, so only melee, or rangers at melee distance from enemies can use it. That'd be sweeeet.
Last edited by Muldeh on Aug 26, 2016, 6:04:40 AM
Not soon enough. While everyone else is nutting themselves over those void effects, I want that flame tidal wave.
Now lets assume u will have this spell and can be used with gmp for shotgun.

One problem i still see in this game is that fire spells dont look like fire, they are only a mix of Orange and red lights. Even diablo 1 got better fire effects.
"
HoockBr wrote:
Now lets assume u will have this spell and can be used with gmp for shotgun.

One problem i still see in this game is that fire spells dont look like fire, they are only a mix of Orange and red lights. Even diablo 1 got better fire effects.

if they would do it, it would most likely be more like glacial cascade, which is:
spell, aoe, cold

and here it would be:
spell, aoe, fire

so gmp would not work, giving skill like that a "projectile" tag would be just plain stupid

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Flame surge is shit? Since when.

Never played a fire trapper heh?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Flame surge is strong, and fun. But it's not a giant advancing wall of fire.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Where is my Shock and Horror Lightning beam of death or Piety Physical Beam. I want those beams now.
Or you could play glacial cascade with avatar of fire and a cold to fire support if you want fire cascade so badly. In fact since this is possible, there's absolutely no way they will add this skill. At best you'll get a MTX to make your glacial cascade look like fire instead.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Where is my Shock and Horror Lightning beam of death or Piety Physical Beam. I want those beams now.

Piety's beam is physical? I though it was lightning. (I know we're talking about her red beam from her nightmare version)

and yes, I too want both

especially with a steam powered armor set
Last edited by Coal48 on Aug 26, 2016, 10:27:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info