Datamined Shaper boss fight

[Fuck Melee]
+ Increases damage by 100% if standing near the shaper and reflecting all damage by 200%

Balls of death
+ Spreads the area with a circle of balls of death that instantly kill you if touched

Grab
+ Grabs the target upon melee range draining it's health restoring all of the shaper's health

I WIN
+ Snaps the finger killing any melee ''range'' users such as Lacerate or earth quake for no reason

Aura of extinction
+ Decreases all resist by 300% if near the shaper and kills your flask charges

------------------

Phase 2 - SET script 75% Health

???????????

NYI
NYI
NYI

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 10:31:22 AM
Seems legit.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Phase 2 (codename Fuck Ranged):
- proximity shield

The community:

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
edit: double post
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 26, 2016, 2:19:24 AM
You forgot to mention that this boss has CI, perma IC and perma gluttony of elements.
"
Bars wrote:
- proximity shield

The community:

I corrected it:

further improvement:

Spoiler
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
[Fuck Melee]
+ Increases damage by 100% if standing near the shaper and reflecting all damage by 200%

Balls of death
+ Spreads the area with a circle of balls of death that instantly kill you if touched

Grab
+ Grabs the target upon melee range draining it's health restoring all of the shaper's health

I WIN
+ Snaps the finger killing any melee ''range'' users such as Lacerate or earth quake for no reason

Aura of extinction
+ Decreases all resist by 300% if near the shaper and kills your flask charges

------------------

Phase 2 - SET script 75% Health

???????????

NYI
NYI
NYI

Perfect enemy for my 3x decoy reflect-build Chieftain.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Reminded me why this forum sucks. Bullshit is enlisted on top of the page all the time
"
Bars wrote:
- proximity shield

The community:

Better nerf Irelia CoC.
This is a buff™
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:28:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info