Best place to sell mirror of kalandra

So I found
and I'm wondering if it is better to sell in prophecy league or standard. Was offered 110 exalts for it in prophecy seems to be worth around 150 exalts in standard(correct me if I'm wrong). Now what I'm really wondering about is if it's worth to sell in prophecy and buy items for a cheaper price to bring back to standard and sell them for more or just sell the mirror in standard and just buy what i want there? Any feedback would be helpful, Thanks.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2016, 8:48:57 AM
You're worried about 110-150 exalts?

I'm worried about one fucking exalt.
If you want to play the prophecy to standard inflation market, exalted orbs are not a great investment, I agree. Neither are rare items (thanks essence league). Prophecy uniques (since they are being rolled over) are probably not such a great investment either. Maybe silver coins, or specific prophecies?

Keeping the mirror seems like a much easier investment though.

"
Natharias wrote:

To be fair, 40 exalts is a lot more than 1 exalt. So the OP should be 40x more worried than you. ;)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 25, 2016, 9:46:50 PM
"
Natharias wrote:

The time you spend being sad on forums > could be out making some dough in game.

@OP If you got time I'd sell it in Prophecy and buy some items to take with you into Standard. 40 Exalt difference but prices are fairly inflated in perm league.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
If you want to play the prophecy to standard inflation market, exalted orbs are not a great investment, I agree. Neither are rare items (thanks essence league). Prophecy uniques (since they are being rolled over) are probably not such a great investment either. Maybe silver coins, or specific prophecies?

Keeping the mirror seems like a much easier investment though.

"
Natharias wrote:

To be fair, 40 exalts is a lot more than 1 exalt. So the OP should be 40x more worried than you. ;)

Worried isn't the correct term.

He should be 110-140 times less poor than I am.

"
"
Natharias wrote:

The time you spend being sad on forums > could be out making some dough in game.

@OP If you got time I'd sell it in Prophecy and buy some items to take with you into Standard. 40 Exalt difference but prices are fairly inflated in perm league.

Yeah, on a surface. Totally.

Also, I've been using any method to generate currency and know more than most others. Chaos recipe is not worthwhile. I was finding a chaos now and then by only doing master missions, especially the zana dailies where you have to complete another master's mission. But the best place to get dough is by having zana pop in a map you play.

Play more maps faster means more possible zanas within a map. That's time you'd be wasting getting sets for the chaos recipe together.

Yet how much do I have to my name right now?

Not very much
How is that even possible LOL

Unless you're wasting currency or farming maps like a snail I honestly don't understand. Unless you're just playing the long con ^^
"
How is that even possible LOL

Unless you're wasting currency or farming maps like a snail I honestly don't understand. Unless you're just playing the long con ^^

It's what happens when everything you play is nerfed, you have shitty RNG, and you spend whatever you do have trying to get what you want working, only to have it nerfed again.

I started with nothing and was about to seriously play late-game with acro-block, but then it was killed by GGG. I then spent everything I had, which was almost nothing since I hadn't even finished acro-block, getting a GMP shotgunning dual Cybil's Incinerate. GGG removed shotgunning, so there went that 40k maximum DPS build.

My third serious attempt has been really convoluted since I've been jumping between ascendancies and Mjolner, which is a favorite of mine and I've been playing that since the price went from costly exalts to somewhat affordable chaos. I managed to find one for like 7 chaos or something on poe.trade and I forget what I paid for the other.
Last edited by Natharias on Aug 25, 2016, 10:07:31 PM
Ok so you've played 3 builds in the last year. Of course you have no currency if you barely play.

I'm a casual, play solo self found and just in prophecy I've made over 100 times what you posted there. And I've gotten 4 chars in high 80s on different builds in that time.
"
Namcap wrote:
Ok so you've played 3 builds in the last year. Of course you have no currency if you barely play.

I'm a casual, play solo self found and just in prophecy I've made over 100 times what you posted there. And I've gotten 4 chars in high 80s on different builds in that time.

More than the last year, if you know what you're talking about.

You've also played a temporary league, where you can get quite a bit quickly. I don't have time for temporary leagues, so that limits me to standard.

As we all know, standard is not the place to build up currency.
"
Namcap wrote:

Ye

I just played like normal in Prophecy, 1x 93, 2x 90, 1x 85, not a lot of pure currency, but a ton to liquidate come league merge (especially the pile of ROTC I got from farming all my Pale Courts finally, even if they get nerfed it'll still generate some return).

"
Natharias wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

More than the last year, if you know what you're talking about.

You've also played a temporary league, where you can get quite a bit quickly. I don't have time for temporary leagues, so that limits me to standard.

As we all know, standard is not the place to build up currency.

When I finished my 99 > 100 earlier this patch, about 38% to go when I started, I think I was in the green like ~300-400 Chaos (and more) afterwards. Seemed pretty good.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Aug 25, 2016, 10:24:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info