Looking for CWDT Setup

Hi. recently got my hands on these (wich are the best gloves for my build). They are corrupted to apply vulenrabity on. I already have a CWDT + Immortal Call Setup in my Boots. Now I need to make something useful of these colors. maybe you got some ideas
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 1:41:33 PM
Reckoning - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun Support - Increased Critical Strikes Support - Power Charge on Critical Strikes Support
I like Reckoning and it would invite to curse on hit, but since you already have a curse...

CWDT - Molten Shell - Increased Duration - Tempest Shield
Not the best fit, though, and I don't even know if you wear a shield. ;)
CWDT + Molten Shell + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect

CWDT + Cold Snap + Iron Will/Empower + Elemental Proliferation
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
Last edited by Peace_Frog on Aug 25, 2016, 12:30:07 PM
Why not to recolor the sockets to some better color combination? It can be done using vorici lvl 8 master.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on Aug 26, 2016, 6:17:23 AM
Without showing us your toon it's a bit hard to advise anything.

CWDT + Vortex + Essence Drain + Iron Will/Empower/Increased Duration
Rock solid chilling stuff around + extra life regeneration.

CWDT lv1 + Ball Lightning + Knockback + Firestorm
A room maker if you're not close quarters character.

CWDT high lv (so it'll trigger on hits whose eats at least 1/2 of your EHP) + Essence Drain + Iron Will/Empower + Controlled Destruction
Pretty big life restorer.
"
Filousov wrote:
Why not to recolor the sockets to some better color combination? It can be done using vorici lvl 8 master.

Exactly this. I don't even understand the point of other responses. This person seems to know what the build they want is--they should just recolor the gloves to be whatever their old gloves were.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 26, 2016, 1:41:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info