Slivertongue Vs. Brain Rattler

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"50% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" is a really good build-enabling mod. Uniques don't have to be BiS, they just need a good reason to use them. This mace has a really good reason to use it.

What? I dont even...

Thats neither build enabling, nor unique, nor a good reason to use the mace.

ok, i might be making a total fool out of myself but can forked projectiles proc CoC?

The base damage of that bow is good enough, so you might not need leech-gem just grab leech from the tree.
d:-D*
"
Cataca wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"50% of physical damage converted to lightning damage" is a really good build-enabling mod. Uniques don't have to be BiS, they just need a good reason to use them. This mace has a really good reason to use it.

What? I dont even...

Thats neither build enabling, nor unique, nor a good reason to use the mace.

It's clear that you don't even. With this mace you can get 100% phys to lightning conversion easily. How else do you get 100% phys to lightning conversion with physical skills? Moonbender's wing is about as close as you can get, but is still considerably worse since its a low-level item, and doesn't work well with lightning penetration.

100% phys-lightning for Sunder, Earthquake, Lacerate, Bear Trap, Blade Vortex, Bladefall, EK, etc...
Wear it in your off-hand if you don't like its crit chance.

Perhaps think about it some more until you do even.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 25, 2016, 7:29:51 PM
We are still talking about Brain Rattle right? It is a 2-handed mace, so not offhand scenario here.

I think the mace can be buffed a bit, but it is still pretty unique in the sense that it can turn you into a pure lightning attacker. Also, it has a defensive side that can be pretty strong vs certain mobs and bosses.
"
MANGUERA wrote:
We are still talking about Brain Rattle right? It is a 2-handed mace, so not offhand scenario here.

Eeek. LOL. Thanks for clarifying.

It's clear that I am the one who doesn't even. XD
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
ok, i might be making a total fool out of myself but can forked projectiles proc CoC?

Yes, naturally. They're hits like any other.
(Fork Barrage is good* and cool and a funny name)
* = 'good' is a highly relative term.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 26, 2016, 6:31:12 AM
What's the point of going full elemental conversion? You're just heavily reducing your dps.

It's not build enabling, it's build weakening.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
What's the point of going full elemental conversion? You're just heavily reducing your dps.

Shock is ridiculously good (50% Increased Damage Taken welp definitely a DPS loss), and Resistances exist to be reduced.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Shock is ridiculously good (50% Increased Damage Taken welp definitely a DPS loss), and Resistances exist to be reduced.

Shock on RT is pretty limited, even with the mace, which also has really low attack speed, and good luck going crit on it without huge amounts of investment.

Also, vessel of vinktar. Use a full physical weapon and still get the bonus. That simple.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Etherfire wrote:

Shock on RT is pretty limited, even with the mace, which also has really low attack speed, and good luck going crit on it without huge amounts of investment.

Also, vessel of vinktar. Use a full physical weapon and still get the bonus. That simple.

Shock is ridiculously strong on the mobs you don't need it for, which is why vinktars is so strong.

It's a cool buff if your a lightning crit caster for example, but in all other scenario's it's pretty much underwhelming since the damage required to shock already means your past the point of actually needing the shock to deal damage in itself.

It's basically an overkill buff ailment. And overkill is just that, overkill.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info