Can you stop limiting and gating the content? thanks

tldr title

PoE is not chess, stop punishing gameplay. Your solution to the "problem of abuse" is sub optimal to say the least. What happened to running multiple chars, every new addition stacks a mechanic against rolling another character. It is tedious and boring. You can scour the map with an expensive recipe? The game doesnt need that.
Prophecy did not need the seal mechanic that costs coins. Stop gating content so heavily with every and any possible mechanic.
Soon, if not already, these systems will stack enough on top of each other that rolling just one char per league will be the norm for most of the people.

And, i dont care what streamers do, they do not "play" they "work" and get paid for doing content that is tedious.

What happened to this game in the couple of last expansions??
Every aspect of RNG got super charged, and every new mechanic discourages rerolling characters to explore content from a new perspective.

Make the damn content HARDER but make it AVAILABLE.
And again, again again every time the same crap, people get hyped before they actually experience anything, then scream on redit for fixes... and again, if the 5 smart people that actually care didnt make a fuss we would have been stuck and punished.

What is going on, what is going on what is going on at GGG???

MORE HARD CONTENT
LESS GATED CONTENT
ooorrr

Gate content with difficulty, what a novel idea! such novel much idea

love and kisses

oh and

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Aug 25, 2016, 9:53:39 AM
Last bumped on Aug 28, 2016, 10:32:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
[Removed by Support]

the game needs "diminishing returns" on top of rng.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Aug 25, 2016, 9:54:11 AM
IDK what you are talking about, items have gotten so much easier to acquire and even doing higher end content is more available now then any league prior with maybe the exception of ambush.

Seal mechanic had to cost something or people would\could just sit there and seal the ones they dont want until they get the chance one or whatever good prophecy they want.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Aug 25, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
Nice post, and i really liked the message for lab gating content too. Well done.

But guess what satirizing fanboys and white knights is against the forum rules. I got a whole post removed simply because support has double standards (instead of simply removing the "bad" part that was the middle paragraph).

Initiative to protech the whales. At least i have to congratulate GGG for their effort to protect these species.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Regulator wrote:
Nice post, and i really liked the message for lab gating content too.

Edit: https://youtu.be/bXKvRNnXF3A
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 25, 2016, 10:29:45 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
Nice post, and i really liked the message for lab gating content too.

Just ignore zee lab haterz, at this point its more of LuL.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
Make the damn content HARDER but make it AVAILABLE.

They did. It's called The Lord's Labyrinth. It turns out some people hate it with passion.

But, yeah, I'm a supporter of always available, but hard content. The problem is that PoE has static difficulty, for the most part - which means that content X can alway be trivialized by build Y. GGG then balances this with random access.

I'd love to have something like D3 rifts in PoE - always accessible, infinite difficulty to throw your character against. Balanced so that it wouldn't impact the economy (no gear drops or something like that).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
There is no such thing as balance which doesn't impact the economy, unless there isn't an economy.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
How unfortunate that your inability to see between the lines and connect the dots caused you to post once again such a ridiculous answer Scrotie. I really cant understand the reason for hating so much (taking acount another recent post were you used my name for a totally uncalled and nonsensical assumption). Are you holding a grudge for something? Are you feeling inferior? Are you having troubles in your personal life? Whatever is it, dont rush into making hasty and unthough posts (like nature = anarchy for another example). Take your time and think why i said that, and if you are 100% sure then post, without trying to make fun of something that clearly you couldnt get. Have a very nice day and i mean it.

Btw, maybe some should follow Donald's suggestion to lighten up a bit, after all there is nothing wrong with life line exercise cards.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Just by reading the title i knew it was gonna be golden, didn't get disappointed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info