The : I want a quest to restore Lady Dialla Thread

She can have her gemling power back.

I didnt want to take it from her.

I want her 'Un-Bug' glory restored and I (and all of my characters) are willing to go to bat, fight big mean ugly monsters, search alternate realities and do what it takes to restore our Gemling Queen to all her glory.

I will even say 'PLEASE' to the dev team and -if required- offer favors....

** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 1:16:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'll vote for this, she's always been my favorite character. I'll leave the favors to OP though.
+1

She's an epic character. She needs more prominence in game.
"
innervation wrote:
I'll leave the favors to OP though.

He is leaving a lot to the imagination, a bold perhaps desperate move. I say we get on this right after we get the globe girls back.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nah,keep her that way.She is going to be deckard cain of PoE,the old wise,yet looney,character
Bye bye desync!
Act 7 is your aswer
d:-D*
Come on Chris and crew.

How can you turn down favors from someone as experienced and skilled as I?

Think what I am willing to do for poor, sweet, demanding, idiosyncratic, interesting, and perhaps best NPS ever of any game, Mz Gemling Queen Dialla the magnificent and beauticious.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Why?

She literally has nothing left.
The man she loved chose another to take into Nightmare, her empire is dead, her people crazed and mindless.
Up until the Exile finds her she had been in the Temple doing nothing for who knows how many years and only recently with the Oriathan expedition has anything actually changed.
Even when the Blackguards invaded it was her ribbons that fought the Blackguards.

Heck, even her failure wasn't her own but something planned for by Malachai.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
With life is always hope.

She is much more strong a person then to let this get to her.

She obviously knows the ladies and ruler in act 4 -- She may spend some time in the Solaris Temple, she does not spend all her time there.

She knew the moment Dominus hit the floor -- she is keeping in touch.

She also the best NPC in the game.

I will go find her new gems.

Powerful gems.

We need a new empire and she has the experience, knowledge and wisdom to lead it.

With occasional advice from me of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info