Dear GGG,Leagues are dead after 1month, are there plans on making them last longer or its intended?

"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
raics wrote:

What I said before, he just might be right this time. And there's no need to take his word for it, log on and check for yourself, try buying or selling something, doing a master rotation or finding a public party. Feels as alive as a league three days before the end can possibly be.

So I played PHC mostly for the past month or so, and I have never seen a league this dead for as long as I've played this game. I logged on to PSC today and there were more public parties and people in town than a month ago even.

Sadly yes, it seems there are less people playing PoE in hardcore because they truly enjoy the experience than we originally thought.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:27:44 PM
For me personally, the Prophecy mechanic, was for the majority of time, utterly unrewarding.
Most of the time, It was just annoying and a complete waste of time.

I cannot comprehend why they are making it a core-game mechanic.
"
Snowflakesz wrote:
For me personally, the Prophecy mechanic, was for the majority of time, utterly unrewarding.
Most of the time, It was just annoying and a complete waste of time.

I cannot comprehend why they are making it a core-game mechanic.

Because it's optional.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Because it's optional.

And because fated uniques are a pretty good way to give life to some of the oldies, you can't really make a level 10 item very powerful but if it also becomes level 40-50 that's another story. Some are pretty sweet indeed and it's easy to create more, according to devs.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Aug 26, 2016, 9:11:57 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Because it's optional.

And because fated uniques are a pretty good way to give life to some of the oldies, you can't really make a level 10 item very powerful but if it also becomes level 40-50 that's another story. Some are pretty sweet indeed and it's easy to create more, according to devs.
Yeah, fated is a jewel among this league of unfinished content and wasted potential, the best League component that came out since Strongboxes

Its a gamechanger for unique, poorly used but a game changer still
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 26, 2016, 1:39:53 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Because it's optional.

It's also something for the people whose hot take reaction to AoW was 'omg fix the rest of the game no one gets to end game'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info