Isn't it amazing.

It's just going to make gorge maps more common not really a big deal.

Anyone who messes up their atlas probably isn't going to mess it up that much anyway.
"
krakerman wrote:
"
Eternallight wrote:
Are we talking about Path of Exile or No Man's Sky atm?

No Man's Sky is a giant steaming turd.

Well it isn't really great but what most people forget is that is is a real indie developer with only 14 guys! I'm playing video games since they were born and I never saw such a giant project finished by such a small group. They did an amazing job. Of course the advertising was way too much (some aaa games had less advertising) and they lied like mad mofos. The game has some really ugly "features" (for example the lightboxes are just plain terrible) but over all it isn't such a bad survival game.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
I think the survival is too weak. Too few mechanics, not enough (not really any) enemies.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
10 days until the tears start flowing :D

"i have been farming Lake and good layout maps cost 1ex!!!"

"i purchased 1ex map and get 1 T1 out of it?!?!?!"

"i purchased 1ex map and never saw +1/2 or even -1/2!!!1!!!?!=!""

"i only have this and that unlocked and cannot even do the chiselrecipe cause not enough drops?!?!?!"
d:-D*
meh, I am just going to play the Atlas as it was intended, working my way up form t1 and aiming to get 100% completed. Is it efficient? prob not, but fuck it, for me it is more fun than going nuts about the whole min/max nonsense
"
blubbber wrote:
meh, I am just going to play the Atlas as it was intended, working my way up form t1 and aiming to get 100% completed. Is it efficient? prob not, but fuck it, for me it is more fun than going nuts about the whole min/max nonsense

The same...

Looking forward to all the new map types. Variation beats doing Gorge rotations all day, in my opinion.
The plan is simple: win! If you do not win, you did not follow the plan
"
blubbber wrote:

I will unlock the whole atlas too but I'll go for a different approach. Since I'm a standard player I'll run a bunch of legacy tier 15 maps to unlock the whole atlas as fast as possible! After that I'll play every single map once to get the 100% bonus. I already have a bunch of toons between lvl 90 and 95 and I don't want to get to 100 because it is too boring therefore I do not see a reason for cherry picking.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
10 days until the tears start flowing :D

"i have been farming Lake and good layout maps cost 1ex!!!"

"i purchased 1ex map and get 1 T1 out of it?!?!?!"

"i purchased 1ex map and never saw +1/2 or even -1/2!!!1!!!?!=!""

"i only have this and that unlocked and cannot even do the chiselrecipe cause not enough drops?!?!?!"

Maps should become cheaper, not more expensive. After all, the drop rate will be substantially higher. There will be crying but it will be for something else.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 25, 2016, 7:59:36 AM
Interesting that Chris didn't deny the mechanical existence of the exploitation route described in the OP.
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
krakerman wrote:
"
Eternallight wrote:
Are we talking about Path of Exile or No Man's Sky atm?

No Man's Sky is a giant steaming turd.

Well it isn't really great but what most people forget is that is is a real indie developer with only 14 guys! I'm playing video games since they were born and I never saw such a giant project finished by such a small group. They did an amazing job. Of course the advertising was way too much (some aaa games had less advertising) and they lied like mad mofos. The game has some really ugly "features" (for example the lightboxes are just plain terrible) but over all it isn't such a bad survival game.

i didn't knew No Man Sky was a survival game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info