Pilgrame's First Build (THEORYCRAFT) Ele firestorm/flameblast

This build is my first build, not a very complicated one at that. The stats are quite high for such a simple build and stats like this are suited to the softcore leagues but you could play it in hardcore if you wanted but you need to figure out the reflect (some methods within), this build's main skill is Firestorm / Flameblast and can farm the lab. I'm not 100% on farming but you might be able to do Atziri.

Passive tree.

This build requires absolutely no unique's and very little effort, for leveling I recommend using a Tabula rasa, simple robe if you have one, Reverberation rod, spiraled wand / Amplification rod, spiraled wand if you have one.

Offence (damage skill)
Spoiler
As stated above this build uses Firestorm / Flameblast as it's main attacks, the build's tooltip dps cannot be shown since this is theorycraft for the essence league. We will know how this build will preform when essence league patch notes come.

Firestorm 5 link: Firestorm- Inc AOE- Inc Duration- Spell Echo- Controlled Destruction / Faster Casting / Fire Penetration

Flameblast 5 link: Flameblast- Inc AOE / Conc Effect (or both then get rid of Fire Pen)- Faster Casting- Controlled Destruction- Fire Penetration

Firestorm 6 link: Firestorm- Inc AOE- Inc Duration- Faster Casting- Controlled Destruction- Fire Penetration

Flameblast 6 link: Flameblast- Inc AOE / Conc Effect- Faster Casting- Controlled Destruction- Fire Penetration- Elemental Focus / Elemental Proliferation

Remember to link this in your chest.

Curses / Minion's and more.
Spoiler

Curses are cast sadly but they do help quite a bit and auras are very good.

The setup is Arctic Armour- Lightning Golem- Rallying Cry

For activating Elemental Overload and Mastermind of Dist (use before main skill)
Inc Crit Strikes- Orb of Storms- Inc AOE- Power Charge on Crit

Curse setup is
Blasphemy- Enfeeble- Faster Casting / Portal / What ever you want

Main Defense skill link is
Cast When Damage Taken- Immortal Call- Vaal Haste- Inc Duration

Movement skill.
Spoiler
We use lightning warp because it is very quick and good for getting around the lab, the link setup is Rapid Decay- Faster Casting- Lightning War- Less Duration

Flasks.
Spoiler
For flasks you would want One divine life flask, one divine mana flask, one basalt flask, one granite flask (Rumi's concoction is better), and one quicksilver flask. Rolled to liking, my roll recommendations are in order Seething_____Of Heat, Crystallized_____Of Warding, Chemists_____Of Adrenaline, Surgeons_____Of Iron Skin, Perpetual_____Of Staunching.

Weapon on hand and off.
Spoiler
Your best bet for leveling is to find Scepters which are an amazing base type for both builds, your endgame base type weapon should be a Void Scepters with very good rolls. The off hand weapon, or shield in this case should be a Spirit Shield with good rolls. I recommend a rare Void Scepter with the best roll you can get and a rare Spirit Shield with the best rolls you can get. You can get a Rathpith Globe, Titanium Spirit Shield for the best off hand.

Misc gear.
Spoiler
For helmets your best bet is going for the Evasion and Energy Shield base type helmets, your end game helm should be a rare (or better) Regicide Mask. Rings and Amulet, for leveling change as you need them but for endgame get yourself some really good life roll coral rings (yes both slots) and amulet should be a well rolled Lapis amulet or a Stone of Lazhwar. Go for evasion gloves and Energy shield boots with a Leather belt.

Well thank you for checking out my very first build, it's nice to finally contribute to this community after all it has given me.
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 1:37:26 AM
Hey man, no offence but this is just the standard firestorm build which I have seen countless times. The passive tree doesn't fit flameblast due to the increased duration nodes, same for lightning warp. And recommending a tabula rasa and reverbaration rod as a league starter might not be the best idea. Don't get me wrong, I think firestorm would be perfect to start a league with, I'm thinking about doing the same. But from what i tested, it will just work fine from start with the vendor recipes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info