Lab is [Removed by Support]- some answers and feedback

"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Thanks, I understand your post now.

"
Fruz wrote:

And +150% move speed is already ridiculously high, honestly.
Maybe something could be done about that. from GGG .....
Diminishing returns maybe ?

Current "speed meta"? Many (or most?) good/fast Queen of the Forest builds can get more than that...

Queen of the forest is kinda niche, Im not sure if its really being widely use, I don't think so actually.

The speed meta seems to rely a lot on WB too.
You can reach between 50-100% easily by quicksilver + boots + some other things like vaal haste or haste and couple of nodes on the tree.
150+ is already another story ( some ascendancy made it easier too ).

Anyway, 150+ is ( I think ) not a standard at all.
It is being used to cheese the lab, I have no trouble believing that, I hope something will be done about it.

"
mark1030 wrote:
Since we're discussing beetles, let's talk about June bugs. They can't figure out how to fly without going full speed into walls. They don't understand why they keep hitting walls and think the walls are the problem. Doesn't occur to them that the problem is that they are too stupid to fly around the walls.

Do you think that if we all start doing this, GGG will start getting sick of it and start moderating it ? That sounds like a great idea actually ( well the conversation will become reaaaally annoying, even more than with the recent trends that the June bugs brought ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 25, 2016, 1:38:48 PM
"
"
selcuk wrote:
"

I like to believe leaving the "is" before the removed was a grammatical choice...

I haven't changed the title after GGG support removed the word that comes afterwards.
I have to say that the word was not a swear or anything like that.
added this to the first post though: "another note: lol, safe space is strong with GGG support!"

Talking about GGG's grammatical choice, not yours.

Also, the irony in somebody who asked how to ignore list others on the forums after making this thread and calling GGG out on "safe space" is hilarious.

about ignore list;
I just wanted to reduce clutter, I'll not name anyone here cause there is no need, you can look into a few lab threads and you can decide for yourself.
it actually is your assumption that causes you to perceive an irony, I would say.

I would actually love to hear arguments supporting forced-lab as it is now, so that I can consider it and write it on the first page along with my opinion about it.
Last edited by selcuk on Aug 25, 2016, 1:40:16 PM
"
Fruz wrote:

You can reach between 50-100% easily by quicksilver + boots + some other things like vaal haste or haste and couple of nodes on the tree.

Quicksilver 70% + Boots 30% already give 100%.

"
Fruz wrote:

150+ is already another story ( some ascendancy made it easier too ).

Anyway, 150+ is ( I think ) not a standard at all.

The ~+150% wasnt a "magic number". I was just using the amount of movement speed I had with my lab/trial setup when I still used a Quicksilver. Dont know at which point it becomes easy. But with just ~+100% (my recent uber lab setup without Quicksilver) speeding through traps does not work quite so well. With 150% it (trap areas) was mostly trivial as long as I knew/guessed the correct route and there were no hard blockades.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
mark1030 wrote:
Since we're discussing beetles, let's talk about June bugs. They can't figure out how to fly without going full speed into walls. They don't understand why they keep hitting walls and think the walls are the problem. Doesn't occur to them that the problem is that they are too stupid to fly around the walls.

O thats good, like the birds that fly into glass windows and snap their necks and die when they hit.

"
Do you think that if we all start doing this, GGG will start getting sick of it and start moderating it ? That sounds like a great idea actually ( well the conversation will become reaaaally annoying, even more than with the recent trends that the June bugs brought ).

They don't give a shit, so apparently if you are "cleaver" and disguise your insults in some bug related pun it will be allowed, but if you insult someone directly, naw that shits not allowed.

"
I would actually love to hear arguments supporting forced-lab as it is now, so that I can consider it and write it on the first page along with my opinion about it.

Like any of the number ones given in most lab threads?

What is the argument of having any reward behind a specific challenge, why not just give you everything at level 1, I mean I'm annoyed I have to start a new league off without having maps, items, currency, ect.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
mark1030 wrote:

The other analogy is funny because it is true, while this one is a blatant lie!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

Did you forget your '/s'? I found it on the floor if it is yours...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
I'm sorry what? Where is the sarcasm?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:

What's a lie? June bugs are the stupidest bugs I know of. The fly full speed into walls. They fly full speed into the ground. All you hear is buzzzzzzz SMACK and you look to see what it was and just see this stupid beetle wandering around thinking "WTF who put this patio here".
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I like LAB. Especially uber. Doing as a dailies.
"
Turtledove wrote:
The main issue I have with the labyrinth is that it is a different gameplay from the rest of PoE.
What part of it is different? I assume you mean the traps.
To me, traps don't seem very different from dodging telegraphed spells from bosses. You don't facetank a smash or something like Piety's spin and you aren't supposed to facetank a circular saw.
ign: Quepha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info