Detailed Atlas Mechanics

Shaper= Cthulhu mmm interesing.
GGG. PLS DO NOT TOUCH MY ACCOUNT. DO NOT LET ME TOUCH MY ACC.
There should NOT be any actions that affect whole account.
I should have right to start new char from the very beginning!!!
How often do shaper's orbs drop and how many maps can I boost by 5 levels?

Also do we need to add stuff in our loot filters?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Entropher wrote:

Also do we need to add stuff in our loot filters?

Shaper's orbs won't drop at all. They are quest items.
"
Entropher wrote:

It's in the video that you didn't watch on page 1
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
LightW2 wrote:
GGG. PLS DO NOT TOUCH MY ACCOUNT. DO NOT LET ME TOUCH MY ACC.
There should NOT be any actions that affect whole account.
I should have right to start new char from the very beginning!!!

...Well you can start a new league and that will give you a non-cleared Atlas.
Question:
1) Can the Shaper's Orbs (of different tier) be used twice on the same map? Example: T1 > T6, and then T6 > T11! That way even originally T1 map with good layout can be played by end-game users!
2) If a player upgrades T1 map with Shaper's Orbs to T6, does that means he will always get in NON-map instances Shaped versions of T1 maps which is now T6?
3) What tier map players gets if he exchanges 3 Shaped versions of T1 to T2? Will it be T2 map, or Shaped T2 map?

Suggestion:
1) MAP drop mechanic restriction:
Downgrade dropped maps to closest tier of completed map.
Example: NOW, Player after clearing T15 for example gets T7, T12, T14 maps.
In new mechanic he will get T1 T1 T1 maps, IF there are no completed maps except T15.
This way there will be no abuse of system by completing only T15 maps for more drop rate of Higher tier maps.

2) Hard/Annoying MAP drops
Yes we don't want include specific map in map drop list after discovering that this map is uncomfortable for us! So I suggest by using Orb of Regret we can exclude this map making it uncompleted in Atlas (of course with loosing +1% bonus). That way if we get T11 map if will be from our list of completed maps, or downgraded to lower tiers of completed maps!

3) Bad mods with Cartographer's Sextants
If we can't run for example Blood magic mod, do we have to enter this map 5 times without doing nothing!? So I suggest by using Orb of Scouring we can erase ALL mods on this map (including Shaper's Orbs upgrades)!

With this suggestions players we be able explore Atlas, and than decide what maps should be excluded or not from drop list, and there will be no abuse of only T15 drop, because if dropped map originally was T14 and you have none of T14 completed, it will be downgraded and NOT upgraded.

"
Wow, completing legacy maps in standard is going to be ridiculously advantageous, nice. I'm glad I've started saving 1 copy of each map for the last couple of weeks. And new layouts + new bosses, huh? I wonder if core malachai is getting nerfed, because quite frankly the revealed t16 bosses look easier than him, hahah.

"
Yeah Im not sure about this reveal. I really don't like atlas being account wide, it can gimp people who play multiple characters in a league.

Gimp? This is an advantage for them. It means they got bonus map drops that their predecessor characters unlocked for them.

Should of been clearer, not all characters can run the same map mods, account wide atlas causes problems for players with multiple toons. Unless I'm missing something.
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:
Nope, I'm just a prolific PoE content creator. I paid for my own trip out to NZ so that I could produce this content of my own accord - (with the permission and assistance of GGG of course!). It's win win for both of us after all.

Love the dedication to this game but you should have been paid to do that. Thanks for the effort though. :)

If they had paied him other streamers would be mad as hell and stopped streaming PoE probably (not saying they all would but I bet there would be some streamers) So to fix that GGG had to invite all the big time PoE streamers making it an very expensive something. So I say the way they did now was the smartest way.

lots of new gamers and also some older ones follow these streamers around if a streamer plays game x the followers start playing game x to etc. (don't know if its really true and/if PoE would lose lots of players this way but thats how I think it is)

lel what? Are they all children? Oh wait... most are.
"
"
Wow, completing legacy maps in standard is going to be ridiculously advantageous, nice. I'm glad I've started saving 1 copy of each map for the last couple of weeks. And new layouts + new bosses, huh? I wonder if core malachai is getting nerfed, because quite frankly the revealed t16 bosses look easier than him, hahah.

"
Yeah Im not sure about this reveal. I really don't like atlas being account wide, it can gimp people who play multiple characters in a league.

Gimp? This is an advantage for them. It means they got bonus map drops that their predecessor characters unlocked for them.

Should of been clearer, not all characters can run the same map mods, account wide atlas causes problems for players with multiple toons. Unless I'm missing something.

How? Additional mods only last 5 maps, just run it 5 times with a toon that can do it or run somewhere else? This will have zero effect on me or the three characters i plan to run this leauge. I have no idea how it would.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info