Information I posted to Reddit about Core Malachai

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I totally get that. But devoting effort to appease one crowd without even tossing the rest of the players a bone will lose you a large fraction of your player base. You'll learn this. Too late, perhaps, but you'll learn it.

Well, the new leagues get Essences. Standard gets Prophesy elements, as far as I know. And both get the Atlas. Starting to count several "bones" here.

If you're a league dude, essences are new. If you're not a league dude, prophesies are new. So, bone here, bones there - bones everywhere. Damn it, we're talking about a whole skeleton soon.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Aug 24, 2016, 12:26:49 AM
Thanks for posting here as well. :)
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Thanks for posting here as well. :)

+1, nice move :)
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I totally get that. But devoting effort to appease one crowd without even tossing the rest of the players a bone will lose you a large fraction of your player base. You'll learn this. Too late, perhaps, but you'll learn it.

Well, the new leagues get Essences. Standard gets Prophesy elements, as far as I know. And both get the Atlas. Starting to count several "bones" here.

If you're a league dude, essences are new. If you're not a league dude, prophesies are new. So, bone here, bones there - bones everywhere. Damn it, we're talking about a whole skeleton soon.
Those are bone shavings. Prophecy doesn't improve your situation any more than not having prophecy, all it does is make you kill rats and frogs. Essence is 100% for people who can afford to lv8 master craft.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You've got to realize that you're committing considerable resources to something that less than 5% of your players will ever see. I guess it's fine if you want to simply milk that population for as much as you can get, but really I think you would be much better served spending your time making the entire game much more fun for all, rather than just focusing on the encounters that people who have grown tired of the game might enjoy for a while.

5% is way too optimistic it will be more in the range of 1-2%
You should have been prepared for the no social life and the 12h grind fraction jumping on you

Its more frightening that ggg really thinks satisfying the addicts is more important than getting lost player back or even get newcomers

Whatever whole lot of bad decision this year so this won't be the last
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 24, 2016, 1:19:13 AM
GGG PLEASE MAKE FOCUS OF NEXT EXPANSION RUNNING AROUND A4M WITH USELESS HIPSTER BUILD!!!!!! TY!!!!!
"
Qarl wrote:
The endgame elements are the specific focus of this expansion.

Where does the endgame start to come into focus? Yellow maps? Red Maps? T16?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Dude you're being a Buzzkill wtf man lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
For all those people who say the content is only for the 1-5% of players:

1. In Perandus I played casually (averaging maybe 1.5-2h a day in the league) and was able to get several core maps to drop, the only obstacle was kickstarting the map pool which took at that time 20 fuses to do (traded 20 fuses for 10x medium tier maps a week into the league).
2. In prophecy, even given how little I have played I was able to reach t13 maps via drops, probably would have reached t15's if I actually had the time to play.

Reaching endgame content has a lot more to do with what map mods your build can't do than it has to do with anything else. Stop skipping deadly maps and burning currency rerolling the maps and you will progress eventually.

I am glad they are focusing on endgame content because the only real endgame so far to me was Uber Atziri.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Thanks for posting this here also Qarl, for us non-reddit goers it's very much appreciated! :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info