Any news on the nerf for Reach?

Topic. Has there been any news on what the nerf to Reach of the council is going to be?
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2016, 11:55:34 PM
Yes. It is going to be worth 2 chaos post nerf. They wont remove the unique quality so many are guessing the flat phys is going to be slammed.
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Aug 23, 2016, 7:31:40 PM
Just curious why it is getting a nerf as it doesn't seem to be that op to me.
I have a reach and a 6l kintsugi with TS setup and my dmg is nothing spectacular: 15k unbuffed and 23.7k with power/frenzy charges.
"
teketoria wrote:
I have a reach and a 6l kintsugi with TS setup and my dmg is nothing spectacular: 15k unbuffed and 23.7k with power/frenzy charges.

Nice effort.
Obvious bait tho.
3/10
"
Isdp wrote:
"
teketoria wrote:

Nice effort.
Obvious bait tho.
3/10

Not bait. Char name is DeadManFleeing, you can check him out. I am more defensive setup tho as I play on HC.
"
teketoria wrote:

You forgot to get the best Passive from the Assassin. That's not helping matters.
Haha ok, you making me ask.... which passive?
"
teketoria wrote:

Not bait. Char name is DeadManFleeing, you can check him out. I am more defensive setup tho as I play on HC.

You are also not using neither Snake Bite or Cospri wich make your poison damage unreliable, you only have a global 12% chance to poison an enemy on hit (probably even lower, it's 40% chances out of 30% chances on 2 hits). I reckon get some snake bite, switch split for frenzy and your dps will explode because you will poison 100% of the time.

As for the Reach nerf, no words on it yet. Pretty much everyone agree that a retroactive nerf is very unlikely.
Options for the new ones are damages gutted, number of arrow gutted, replace extra arrow by supported by GMP, change the bow base type or a combinaison of those, who knows.

My advice if you got one would be to divine it to the best dps as you can when it's still possible.
Last edited by IceDeal on Aug 23, 2016, 8:34:25 PM
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
teketoria wrote:

You are also not using neither Snake Bite or Cospri wich make your poison damage unreliable, you only have a global 12% chance to poison an enemy on hit. I reckon get some snake bite, switch split for frenzy and your dps will explode because you will poison 100% of the time.

As for the Reach nerf, no words on it yet. Pretty much everyone agree that a retroactive nerf is very unlikely.
Options for the new ones are damages gutted, number of arrow gutted, replace extra arrow by supported by GMP, change the bow base type or a combinaison of those, who knows.

My advice if you got one would be to divine it to the best dps as you can when it's still possible.

Fuck me, time to farm like 30 Pale Council sets.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I bought one just for my collection on standard, but I never play those standard characters except to try a build or two before new league start.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info