Is this Legal?

1. Script that sends messages in multiple channels with one click.

2. Same script but it does so with certain frequency so you only need to execute it once.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2016, 9:48:56 AM
The second one is definitely not allowed.

The first one I'm less sure of but am thinking it would not be allowed, for the same reason that a script that activates all of your auras via sufficiently many click events is not allowed (admittedly, unless you schedule thousands of click events to just fill your kernel's input buffer, the aura activation script requires some "timing" jank. But the devs have also said that "multiple actions" cannot be scripted, which is why I lean towards thinking 1 is still not allowed).

On the other hand, I'm 90% sure that some dedicated traders do the first one anyway.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 23, 2016, 1:53:53 PM
Please email support@grindinggear.com with any scripts that you want to check the legality of.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
No and no.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
No and no.

This.

1. to many actions on one key press

2. having anything on a timer is a no

Both are bannable
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
1. Script that sends messages in multiple channels with one click.

2. Same script but it does so with certain frequency so you only need to execute it once.

I wanted the same for trade chat, but it was not allowed by ggg. If something has changed, let us know .).
Send GGG more humble script to check for legitimacy. You guys can share your opinion about topic as well. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info