[2.6 maybe 3.0] Queen of Elements -Total transformation-

"
VomitChrist wrote:
Oh yeah, once you start going and you get the right gear, oh man the clear speed!

I have question about your helm, the +40% dam with tornado shot, was this a Lab reward?
if so, which lab was is? (cruel, Merc etc..)

Hi :)

pleased to hear that.
The enchantment is from uber lab. If u can get ur hand on a +1 or +2 subprojectile TS enchantment, it should work out much better.

GL and hf.
Hey man can you show your jewels you use or tell me on what to focus!

Thanks

edit: i read page 1 now....sry
Last edited by Baneworth on Oct 27, 2016, 12:38:14 PM
"
Baneworth wrote:
Hey man can you show your jewels you use or tell me on what to focus!

Thanks

edit: i read page 1 now....sry

Hi Guys,

actually i am running a conclusion-build between Mathil's Doomfletch-Prism build and my full transformation.

If i end up with a good conclusion, i will present it.

Jewels are pretty much the same, focus on "%increase phys", "%increase bow phys", "%increase projectile damage" and here and there maybe some life or resists, depending on ur gear u running.

So fare i can tell, that the flask-set-up has changed too. Swapping ToH and Vessels to Diamond and Silver flask is a advantage.

Gem-Set-Up has changed to: TS-GMP-PPAD-WED-CritMulti-CritStrike(EleFocus on Bosses, which are immune to Ele-Status Ailment)

Cya.
In your last updated current gear you have the lioneyes lare bow, most important fpr this build is just pure Phys bow dps right?

So if i can get a 400 dps bow instead of the avg 350 lioneyes would that be an huge upgrade right?

Also one more question about your mentionend elemental focus.
What if i use vessel of vinktar flask combined with elemental focus? would i still be able to shock my enemies due to flask?

Hi baneworth,

I tested a 400 phys. dps bow. Did not work out pretty well, because acc is also important. Lionseye is maybe still best in slot.

Enemies are shocked, if u use vessel. Ele focus just did not allow the skill to shock.

Maybe, after changes with 2.5, u can try to new bow, converting all phys to fire, leave the phys to lightning support, add an added fire support and ignite the hole world ;).
In addition the emberwake ring would fit perfect in the build.

Bb.
Last edited by Sif0Di4s on Jan 15, 2017, 3:32:53 PM
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 18, 2017, 10:23:44 AM
Just out of curiosity, will you be fully updating this to 3.0 for beta? Or only once the Beta finishes?
hi xxBLyNQxx,

i dont have that much time and no beta key, so i will work on it after beta again.

cya.
Is this viable in 3.0 using tornado shot ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info