[2.6 maybe 3.0] Queen of Elements -Total transformation-

Quick question: Wouldnt the use of point blank just reduce the amount of damage you do unless you're literally point blanking the mobs?( Which I doubt is ideal with a evasion type build). From my understanding the arrows that come out of tornado shot arnt considered "new" arrows,they act much like fork, chain and spectral throw where it's just a continuation for the original skill ,thus just creating more travel distance between the player and the mob reducing your damage even further. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.
"
LostEnds wrote:
Quick question: Wouldnt the use of point blank just reduce the amount of damage you do unless you're literally point blanking the mobs?( Which I doubt is ideal with a evasion type build). From my understanding the arrows that come out of tornado shot arnt considered "new" arrows,they act much like fork, chain and spectral throw where it's just a continuation for the original skill ,thus just creating more travel distance between the player and the mob reducing your damage even further. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

Hi LostEnds,

i am not sure, but in the TS description u find the line "it will then fire projectiles out in all directions from that point"
So i guess point blank gains u more damage at least for the secondary projectiles.
Besides u kill mob packs by one shot close to u and from relevant distance.

Cya.
Could you explain a little bit more on how the progression of the skill tree goes as one levels? Sometimes a flow of a build can make or break depending on when one grabs a node sooner or later, too soon or too late and it can crash the build...

I ask because I am testing this out now and I am at a cross roads where I do not know on where I should head to next, don't want to focus on nodes that I SHOULD be getting later on and make the build squishy or glass cannon because I did pick the right things at the right time.
Last edited by VomitChrist on Sep 3, 2016, 6:38:44 AM
"
VomitChrist wrote:
Could you explain a little bit more on how the progression of the skill tree goes as one levels? Sometimes a flow of a build can make or break depending on when one grabs a node sooner or later, too soon or too late and it can crash the build...

I ask because I am testing this out now and I am at a cross roads where I do not know on where I should head to next, don't want to focus on nodes that I SHOULD be getting later on and make the build squishy or glass cannon because I did pick the right things at the right time.

Hi,

because the build is straight, u cant crash it. Just reach out first for the duelists area, because leech is most wanted. Then try to get the blackgleam and a Four Link. As i said, TS-LMP-PtoL-WED should be ur first choice of 4L. Actually the rest is damage and life, maybe some res, but its all near to the mainroad, so dont worry. The first ascendancy points goes to the "reduced ele damage taken", then 10% extra gain. Rest is up to u. Vaal pact should be taken, when ur tooltip-dps is about as high, as ur life. Just for safeness, in particular as a HC char(In SC as u want) Blood rage i would leave till 4k life.

If u got a special crossroad, just let me know.

Cya.
"
Sif0Di4s wrote:
"
LostEnds wrote:

Hi LostEnds,

i am not sure, but in the TS description u find the line "it will then fire projectiles out in all directions from that point"
So i guess point blank gains u more damage at least for the secondary projectiles.

Cya.

Point blank is measured from YOU. Your specific position relative to the projectile, regardless of fork, chain, tornado shot explosion. etc.
"
Casia wrote:
"
Sif0Di4s wrote:
"
LostEnds wrote:

Hi LostEnds,

Cya.

Point blank is measured from YOU. Your specific position relative to the projectile, regardless of fork, chain, tornado shot explosion. etc.

Hi,

u could prove that pls?
"
Sif0Di4s wrote:
"
VomitChrist wrote:

Hi,

because the build is straight, u cant crash it. Just reach out first for the duelists area, because leech is most wanted. Then try to get the blackgleam and a Four Link. As i said, TS-LMP-PtoL-WED should be ur first choice of 4L. Actually the rest is damage and life, maybe some res, but its all near to the mainroad, so dont worry. The first ascendancy points goes to the "reduced ele damage taken", then 10% extra gain. Rest is up to u. Vaal pact should be taken, when ur tooltip-dps is about as high, as ur life. Just for safeness, in particular as a HC char(In SC as u want) Blood rage i would leave till 4k life.

Cya.

This is where I am at as of right now. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAdEILg-rFr8ZihmOGo8bASLqJIsqOHGhdf2ExY9PlwabjZu1oSKiQKfUr-uxMLUIwzrEotN-7YP0-Pba-wn-yA==?accountName=VomitChrist&characterName=Kill_The_Hippies_

Should I keep going for the nodes around the Duelist area then head on back to the Ranger area once I fill those out? I'm starting to notice things are getting harder and harder to take down but this can be easily fixed. All in All I am having fun with this build so far :D
"
VomitChrist wrote:
"
Sif0Di4s wrote:
"
VomitChrist wrote:

Hi,

Cya.

This is where I am at as of right now. https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAABeAdEILg-rFr8ZihmOGo8bASLqJIsqOHGhdf2ExY9PlwabjZu1oSKiQKfUr-uxMLUIwzrEotN-7YP0-Pba-wn-yA==?accountName=VomitChrist&characterName=Kill_The_Hippies_

Should I keep going for the nodes around the Duelist area then head on back to the Ranger area once I fill those out? I'm starting to notice things are getting harder and harder to take down but this can be easily fixed. All in All I am having fun with this build so far :D

hi VomitChrist,

thanks for ur impression so fare. I guess u took vaal impact to early and maybe should leave some damage notes, if ur gear is ok about that. Then, i would say, try to get as early, as it goes down to the duelist. I am also not sure about ur life, at this stage mostly chars have not that much life, so life notes are not viable at this point. As i said, the leech would be the key in this build.

U got ur 4L so fare? Got a blackgleam? These are important, but cheap goals for more damage, because, if u wearing blackgleam and a 4L u can use WED as ur Multiplier, which does a good work in every stage.

Cya.
Last edited by shark1810 on Sep 6, 2016, 8:45:38 AM
Oh yeah, once you start going and you get the right gear, oh man the clear speed!

I have question about your helm, the +40% dam with tornado shot, was this a Lab reward?
if so, which lab was is? (cruel, Merc etc..)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info