[2.6 maybe 3.0] Queen of Elements -Total transformation-

Hi Everybody

As a Starter of using Signal Fire, i have some big Improvements to present, not only using a 200Ex Bow and go crit. I am still using Lioneye's Glare and go Crit And YEAH it works.

I changed the skill. Now i use SHRAPNEL SHOT and this is also a conformation, that Shrap Shot is a Tier 1 Skill. ATM I am sitting on around 1Mill DPS (Arrow + Cone), my gear is weak, trash whatever.

But it doesn`t matter. With the right Gear (means Opal Rings, good Belt and good Helmet) u can go above 2.5Mill DPS (JUST CONE Damage).

Check the following path of building code to see current gear and skill tree.

Spoiler
eNrtHGlT48byc_wrpqjKq32VALoPHrxXYM4EA4uB3eQLNZbHlhYdRoeNN7X__fWMJFu3BMtutiqkUl5sdffM9PQ9rdn935NjoznxA8tz9zb4LW4DEdfwxpY73du4vTne1Db-99_e7hUOzcvJQWTZ9Ml_ez_t9rFtBPDHT7tn7iwKkYsdsrfhWIFxP4omk4E3JhsoCH1G6Oj4-Kh_c3Z3tLFdQgkeLNu-dyNnRPwNFP8LM0kgh8QIYWrI8GwbzwIy3tuYYDsA2hb8OaS4Q2IDUCf4Uys8xA6ekk7Qh143qsMZIeNOkH3f6jzRvoldg3Rnw81yRoYhDoNOKAd21zlfeVbguZ1Az6auFXbkLTHwshPkOSGGeYKtblMYgAAeTSYA040P-yGI6CgKSTfwc2vSbX0D7OJOgEcu8afLoWkRu9t-7PuOF_ndaM8x1etOsNcksIJuwhmr0A1-IN335JBMwK4kXN7dTq3HLjMpyCZzYu9t6PwGMmwcBBfMMlxjd0ptAg4M4o772QfWmD6YW2RBDQ1I3uDq8vpmAzkgJ0PPeCDhie9FM2pH0Ai7YyscEN-wbBIEexu_-9gKl2765MLzHQyjX-KH9Ke-H9H5XHhuvNu7TMNic8f-ZAPtw6LnhH1n62Gj2XhEUakZxSObciIEYmAKbS8EtfPGS5TsYJEGRacj_LR7QpyUJQIYZGYhr7AP-MIGs5pgcQxQe9PHM5fYaGiCpVqDJZMRSnN4jLANK2dUt9uG4rNDHeMgJD4CbcHGQ_CKhM9cwycYJAa4QjDyJijW3hcMUUWUGlzLwMAiUPMH8poz_0DwDET-yCYOcUMYIvEsrzfCmvSxZ0TZuSfK9Rye9D1QPzf0cQhsKfH4BQSvvAVIBHgpf0rQpbtidTsDdreZvGe0KQB9MKgah8TZUXf6pmf5VBZCk8DOgX7-is7xzArQvhPZJNx4qfrVoNdq3nq159bUDF0IZuCr3bDG2iU-e8bPn-MpDn1w6i_g__eYHPExWHrY1P3A_KHmyNRvYLngwFaApR_Xw2Xsb-Q4YAFWooFOPNDYxrVl6aYEyHhFISbwPRkg5mwEWHm0MImb2DIU-_g2Yc8RlBtsPazWp-YMpm4_j6qaszy-94kGHDZBYIQfXHDqz6PG610c0mEExpKGT92VPfmLRTY3PiEIx-xnlGPu79Iv8Yxur8_ZHz-ZYTgLdra3F4vF1gwyLW9CnmB1W4bnbM8g6gESm2y-m6DgZHsf_jvYPzvYP7l0Jx_vRr7OnxyffriIRqJzvMQXE6Irt-r8k7vY9GeDM5E_ODkIVXz1x_4BeT8-_PPJWQ6Ohvr8t8VtSK7scHTRDwPTuedvB0-DifeJE9Xx3fyRH55zgjm4_TC_VxR_M1jaxx4EXoPD08f-5CrQLx5M_UCdSg_uzXLz7ja8_N1bCKP7s096eDG_HN_cTIKBMn-c4MXHkTg2wtPJLHCUpxuP_3SgffooWx9mwuOfSv90HHH3xBtezJfyjeM83h0Mzx8dibf8S-FwMD16vNyfRhef-PvflY_nv52Fi1vn1PooHj7-EY1vx5fiH_zd8enN1f0VMZ1Lvj94uJ_w0Vg3jsO7D8e_zT4eDu7vyVTgzHFw9NkMlFFIwk9Dl7dv3u_tsY3YTndiN44dg3hbkm_IhRDzDHZf1RXQYMhwHPotFawSmCioitgBTtAkVe4Cp_C60mVcRRGlLnCirulrOF6uHZjXtS4EJUXThA5wCi_xehd6vNCJgYogdtkPWeb1LnCSpipal_2QaJ7SYbVap-2QYbnqGk6r3TZe0cRO26uInebHqWJG_HillqAkdRpYUFShQp7BJq6VCr7E5m93m9pH-seFB8k3fUZ_TL8w63kH6R0KCPYNE8J36uA-e57zx97GpqZt8TqvyfH_YMxNb3FKcDjAs1UsS2HPV06OQtDqyKEFoa_PUtHUnFPAj0BUUPktUV5TZYkfjUgDFAUEUlzPHcdB_5CE6TBxOQuA0Bz7FnZDNhrNehNnew0_h8sddOtajxHpnYNDIUvyLyAT_CdAJzb2Se_MmRFAttGBt-jdxXR20JVPkLDFbXHFn5TsT_3Ih-WEvWvyGFk-CRBbM1KUX5HAC-iQPFHytmVYYbCDhN5fyTx3hC_vlE1e-PfPyFq5vGIygxZWaKJ40cEaVfzyTuA2BekZuO94mdvkVTmHcmUuA5adxRi9_fE4QPGsUOghOogIfxbB3vEwOJejFCemiFXier-802AsjmNEHPxkOZGDaEGmdwpMQAZ2Y_aHaETQ0RyPAYcK6sAbs5ID8uknSPCWnG5lIsplCFGRNTn90GNwoR58DUs_YnCxHlzldZkX0o8YXKoH1zlBElcfMbhcD54QVNIohorxWp7ZwrWCEF-cvb896t3QtMyaujQzBZnr0Q_I331vgd5HEKz4PSaEIJIgcVJW_vj15kEmUNhYBDkqINMEFTau70G6kOw4z9Vu9l9sOTvAK1H4ktv5pPqFriGKc6drQBnAYBJihXwkMPwXWm8E-ZM3Rbl6qjhAR0-QTTMGpNOUufZlZeGZvMv0V57LPqC_JKWWWIvALgS9vuf70SysFVZdUDRh9dEqucCvVvlrEzk-J2OVEqT_fRK0TsyeIUbyP1uIchZE1FulSP5qGeK2lKyR6yBSaqVnbRepgosEuWK8kyintHbWNUhPk8jUysmPKB41pqJCJr5qx1VZ4fT0o33HhfyGX9OYKeXyKbEdErK4Cl0RO-xBjDSxnkiwkyoijPblHWyPWIh1KjWbAv_CoLUG_U-hdD23rfR0aGUiGEAcyMTyBrsWR8IweFwBQicQXPaG0SQ_4RhVSsRp3zAiHxvLogliQLLMYCDKCwllTuXTMzcktm1NadRbGEMDlqQCE58A4Vog5pDbgNY2tw6SSTslZ2IvyEJVi4qklEMgoUmyWsVTF4WMq2yT1bYoKn6utjzXWp7r9dOtNMhcCz2-wWTrvKSIUvqRwAttBMV69RQb1LNvkiDs_emNLWyAHuDQBEP8OioqNbrolSLzFTpao3LN2vTjK0ubdrTnG0LWMHdTDaUpxORVbvXRpilbUoVgag3UKxRDbxNjrl6MpQYxPrG9OQFTbVvuQ_rldaRY6yLEWpOfibNmblOJk2YaiJRy5oy3LyPy3AoTnF51jFDG0ldIMHAmWWtEElIkAUYqxudZzAoNjYdqjeBfy3n-A9Rd18sa1FReyGinKHVzjMo3c5yVacPXOMZWT7ilZQMHMe8Y6wm2GVC-jYd8Q4VGqUyv98PPlm-lRcZhSGaJ6TrwvDDovY8PsCC15jJ5tqLn8-xfeCqKg8TmHPvE_bxMzvshGdK4dhsHHOOoAZPlTVUuWzAxR2IARpUWEMsJ-TteijU_boljOuuNgU3sLD5NdNoyW_BpmqpxEvvonMQ0ZCXVaWi5d6GXbV0AfuNpRHbQASzbMEtlWx3yRWGVL-Yi94qyZy6f3KT8rDMzhUaYlJUwrzW10RIWYeDZDP7uQiRAYwJf5Nw2loou7FA5ybi5zOMDz04Om5deFFPCxX6dpqJTe1FCqN87ucLXX1PJPbSw47lgy-kX2AnKUDHPdHD_I3qIXcnRclQQW3a1LVNUxdpKUuJF1BxA3DeI4sbBPCTEW021qwoPLj8vYBDkFFOSuwcMwsr5S1z3iEFNkVShOWLIxgnSs441DB9PwG58yVIoni-wlr1OoEWud0HJ72UtxiTuwgNt9EPWKpfFA0U1mHGuILCK9PhV_AXiFkcZnWKvTLgE4k7caWi-aiGCj4NXDOZ83ZH7A8djxcn_nM5-LWpr6LxsqrmtZ9axEMCWgKrjXBry6zk4ajRgXOAviVtXqBCSZ0bGdEF59cmWExvAsgc2DWAlB1Ep74VIv9nmvsxL6Go52W0L5r62TtSQLMvZbFn41mWl7xAuf_f4uB6gjU98G6OENkYJTYJWzrKEhixDqpBLoY2LQhsXhYaD4KqTQ6GNqUKbcAptXBfauC62cV1sE0-xNTtuY6woVUeRxXYPvS6ivFl4m5AHuCSOKVeNG8yqYje2m5l-DmpF6c8rO1mBsn6WydjEdYMGT08nBXboo2S8Zjpa3jetG0KKSOW5VGOK9cNVY74FyW9B8luQ_BYkvwXJf2-Q3KXDre3MlW-JnPm_vVAsS-vCn6a9RcZZAPVrQ-eviYxbY-GvD34rzyAbY-GKHsq3WDgfC9cbgTaBFJuaTbmKEPqAtvRcRwFYNDTEgdlLAs1C83GxRbgmwGzt15H5rvGjpCQuIgl6XhxY1Uc8xzYOHtgkadjizYm_RH7OV9XhJD4ui_OSeOXHjCbqFp0cTaEpttxCCMDgfTKOjBJ0FFTBFmkT9sIsGievhD3DdjR4Vi3b8CB_6wLUllRxfPsNvW7O7r7C8Wxle0jjaS0nlQ78fiSfW1tREFa8qOxzpfkNTWxOmVrj2cyk6snktPimiNDhTRFey9YNxOr20pC-CEobUrMZKWgD1eSshmSrCcJXkkr6Y9lhaHN_bAWlhAZdjrE6Nd6fe9YYjQgF6JuWbYN-V41cj3Xse59h9lVI7UpZ6fSEyk3OH-Bf-Z5jBfCrQ0LgQZhsdvHsWOsJjE-5lJVdnwLrBGYxT9LAaYHWLFo4nSWdZ3VMhBdpoYQRKfm9LlRekmFUN2ZIDUwXazvIPwCf0SV-6B1YgROBn65ktZatu3G9wyxP47sVfkW0XTx1OTnRB9bQo_-UP2ji-WhhWvDLEiKJ1RF8rypLpgf2tregPZWVgyYDXUFyy656CBDVwgx-8-C91fl_3eAmOHA6eg1jCz10g_2Ts37vivgzEkZUEJLT9XjS9C6AMZgkbIPD7vXjBHcH0bfykgAO7FiKmwQwOwWs6lYWQc1vELUiUt6vJxdXpEHSut9El_kvK6tT157S3QJsKTm_29rAvGplami45eXq1hN6-05I71lIw-A7MCJjMMfoN7Igdu_ccqz4FQH6JuA1HlsRsGdA4F-HtZfwze_nfaCBKw6RTWhBRuLWlSxAQjG9X1HuWhpkgtYLcr5MmL3o5SVEE7vYM2hVnQ6AWRPK2mSzbpJDLxrZq5pMjeHIhWy5iK2K8VpFhhKztk9LL2HC54rso1ytKTK3AbS2tqR0qy0pLbWlBpIZS90Ed-NRFlXAqZX9SvnEiza4VoLVpF-s17V7obdh1iBTHRY3AENTAovf4EhaoMo4deAmnhNUrvfVMqZZaJJUErvjoIGd2cpoHUZhnGxnHfUPNh2KsMv_QNmGIZ5Mnolueivs8nbKNeXeLkO34JbGrUmEk-J6dSKcPKwp3CdPqwv3cX91k2iUpSFzwUk7cMJl6sXQjeU0wjLTW0FSqpIXdlpYXXmXu1XepS5V_MIUcz2dDXDNxe4cYmEa1Z2QNBBiYxdOVNiwsLs14w0iO7Qg0iB-AS0tY9TCZ0f8Ju3d37pjpfV9jtzL7upbx8p3rcu_QkvLt6zLtxbif4TKe2UJ6ccuxHOvUYhX3tKL10kvsmUJQa1LL4a2l16GHL9atr5EJy1iZECSeyczV_zwWaD4xrH0bpsYJc5SM3f4pDYwSze9GzGFUbtRzVz8xPO1s81C6WUo9lrKGkQpQ9DeqSwVvdvsMhcwrd5gzY2buY41BRRrRs9wXO42evZ6pYqdjF9dX8NUbAo9_soQ4ZLrc9mtROwWbs-dWNPSndpRQNj1nMkhxwYaeR4ogJtMsnwJN3GJszwLDjx6lV56a_fF5UXVhd1APH4ZqDP12SqePUxKSZmLvrkKBHrVkkUPWo7ovEAnjQd6sWXbOPTi8StQWJh9FfDudsqu3e3iheb_B14hEBU=

Maybe u are impressed. It works out pretty well.

Have fun and if u like it, leave a message.

CYA.

Old Stuff following (mechanics are still the same).

Hi Guys,

my sympathy to all the RIPed Builds out there. Fortunality this build just got a little nerf on the piercing support so fare. I guess its still viable for all Content, in particular the Quiver (Signal Fire) is now easy to get in all leagues. So in the end u can corrupted a lot until u got the "+1 arrow."

Lets get into the build.

Offence_Mechanics:

Keep in mind, that all screenshots are before 2.4, i will refresh it asap.

Hideout

Spoiler

W/O Frenzy

Spoiler

Full buffed

Spoiler

The tactic behind is to get as much increased physical damage, bow phys damage and projectile damage as we can get thru skilltree, multiplicate it with PPAD, transform it thru any source, we can find and multiplicate it thru WED. Last Key is the add of chaos damage and ofc attack speed.

U will quaderuple ur physical damage easily. This is as much u can reach through crit multi (or pretty close to it), ofc depending on ur gear. I give an example below.

On the other side u chose Lioneye's Glare because of "Hit cant be evade." It is cheap and now ur Hits are independent to Acc. Its much more constant comparing to crit builds, where u need acc and crit chance.

U are also independent to any charges, specially power charges. For map cleaning of course i use Blood rage to get, in my case, 5 frenzy charges.

Thanks to the pathfinders "Master Alchemist" (20% chance to shock while using a flask) and the big amount of projectile through TS, u shock everything (50% increased damage) as long it can be shocked.

We using Point Blank, because the secondary projectiles of TS never reach that fare. So we gaining the 50% more Damage.

Atziri's Promise is the chaos damage source in my build. At least u gain the 15% of ele damage as extra chaos damage. On screenshots it is about 20% of the ele damage. I am not sure why. Maybe pathfinder notes.

Ok, lets get to the example:

The amount of phys damage depends on ur equipment. Later i will post my current gear. For the example it is not relevant.

Physical to lightning:

Here we using just PtoL support. From that source we converting 50% and gaining 29% at level 20.
Therefore we tranform 79% phys damage to lightning damage.

Physical to cold:

Here we using two sources. Hatred and Taste of Hate (i got my hands on a leg version, so i calculate only with that one, but with an non-leg-version the build also works out damn good).

From these sources we gaining 36% (Hatred at lvl 20) and 30% (ToH).
Therefore we transform 66% phys to cold.

Physical to fire:

Here we using two sources. The unique quiver (cheap) "The signal fire" and Herald of ash.

Signal of fire converts 50% and gain us up to 35% (in my case it takes 1 divine to get the 35%) fire damage. Herald of ash gain us another 15%.
Therefore we transform 100% phys to fire.

Physical to random element:

Here we using the Pathfinders "Veteran bowyer", which gains us another 10%.

Total amount:

Lightning Damage: 79%
Cold Damage: 66%
Fire Damage: 100%
Random Element: 10%

Total: 255% !!! So fare.

Now we multiplicate this amount with 1,59 (for WED at lvl 20).

Total: 406% !!! At this point we already quadruple our phys damage.

Now let's get to the chaos damage.

15% of this 406% is about 61% (of ur origin phys damage).

Penetration:

Thanks to the skilltree note "Force of nature" and pathfinders "Veteran bowyer" we penetrate 16% ele damage.

Therefore we penetrating 16% of 406%, which results in 471% ele damage.
Plus our 61% chaos damage, the total amount of one projectile is 532% ele damage of our origin phys damage.

Our 6L option is: TS - GMP - PPAD - Piece - PtoL - WED.

Projectile damage in total is multiplicated with 1,43. (-26 GMP, +19 Pierce, +50 Point blank)

Total: 760%. (before 2.4: 814%)

I left PPAD.

The total with PPAD is about:
406/1 = x/1,49 ... x=605 ele damage.
added chaos damage in this case: 91%
penetration total: 702%

Total: 793 x 1,43 = 1134% (before 2.4: 1213%)

It means that ur ele damage is elevenfold of ur phys damage from gear, increased by phys notes in skilltree and other sources (e.g. jewels). Round about.

I left shock and the increases to ele damage thru any source.

I guess the point of the mechanics is clearly explained.

Defence mechanics:

It is also clear, that u need a good defence with this amount of ele damage.

First cap ur res! :)
Take the pathfinders "Nature's Boon" (8 reduced ele damage taken)

Total: Y x (1-0,75-0,08) = 0,17Y

U take 17% of ele damage, including reflect damage.

For third aura i chose arctic armour, which reduces the taken fire damage.
"Taste of hate" implict is 6 max cold res. When Flask is up, u take 11% of cold damage.
U also can take a "Vessel of Vinktar" with the +6 max lightning res implicit.

Usually i wont, but for now i am testing around with Vessels. Arctic armour and ToH is enough for reflected damage.

A Lvl 3 CWDT Set up with lvl 5 Immo Call and lvl 7 Warlords Mark is super efficient.
U get the extra 2% Lifeleech at every shot on reflect maps.

I have tested e.g. a Tier 8 Reflect map and it works out fine. I also tried a gorge map with ele-reflect and ele-weakness (and ele-equilibrium). I was in party with one more guy. No problems at all.
On the other side, i shot myself twice at atziri splitphase. I dont know why.

Attention:

I do not recommend reflect maps. It's always risky.

U also have phys mitigation thru artic armour and ToH.

Life is an issue. I took "belly of the beast".

Necessary ofc is vaal pact.

Acrobatics and phase acrobatics is great.

Uber lab is the most difficult content so far because of its traps.

Done.

The 4th flask i am using is a onslaught flask for attack speed (as i said Vessel atm) and 5th flask is a quicksilver flask for movement speed.

Movement speed is about 206% max.
Attacks per sec: about 5 with vaal haste.

3 auras + enlighten lvl 3 is enough.
The 0,4% mana leech near to vitality void is enough.
Vitality Void and some life leech notes around (total 2%) is enough. Specially because ur atziri promise flask is nearly always up.

Atziri is done so fare. Its a joke.

Uber atziri isn't tested so fare. I will update that point.

Leveling

I recommend to start with lightning arrow asap, get a blackgleam at lvl 22 and switching to TS at lvl 28. First 4L should be: TS-PtoL-LMP(at lvl 38 GMP)-WED. It scales great until u get a 5L, than take PPAD. For 6L i am not sure so fare, because of the piercing nerf. I will test around.

My current gear

Spoiler

The TS Damage Increase enchantment (40%) is not mandantory. Fully buffed i loose 5k DPS.
It was cheap (1 Ex).

My Flasks

Spoiler

Hf and Gl.

Got any question. Leave them below. :)

PS.: bandits: oak-oak-kraityn.

Last edited by Sif0Di4s on Jun 8, 2017, 2:42:53 PM
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2017, 2:37:50 PM
nice build !
Last edited by Sebastian_2015 on Aug 24, 2016, 4:47:33 AM
ty. changes to 2.4 are included now.
Looks really good.
i will definitely try your build in the new league as my original planned build is ripped by the nerfs.
Would you consider it HC viable? and do you think there is some necessary change for it to be HC viable?
"
SuwaHyon wrote:
Looks really good.
i will definitely try your build in the new league as my original planned build is ripped by the nerfs.

TY. Yeah, GGG made some hard decisions.
"
Bonemachinex wrote:
Would you consider it HC viable? and do you think there is some necessary change for it to be HC viable?

hi Bonemachinex,

well i am totally HC-inexpierenced (Newbie)... so its difficult to answer that question.

But keep in mind, it is a evasion/dodge build. So HC for me seems always a bit risky.

I am assured, if u wanna farm Uber-lab on HC, this build isnt the right choice. If u planned to walk through just once, then let carry u thru, take a lifeflask instead of Silver flask and everything should be fine.

Gernerally in terms of skilltree, i would recommend to take the extra 4% Life note, next to Thick Sin, which i left for SC. Then u should hit 5k Life. Pretty decent for a ranged build.

"Arrow dancing" should be a good choice too, in terms of defence strategy/ handling reflect damage.

Specially for Atziri splitphase i would recommend Vessels because of it implicit and the leech. Another option is maybe to switch WED for Life Leech. I dont know how much DPS u will lose.

One good advise could be to pull the CWDT Set Up down to level 1, because in that case it pop more often and so warlords mark pop up more often (additional 2% life leech).

Atm i cant test it, because i respected this char to an melee-version based on that "Transform"-strategy with wildstrike and varunastra. (300k Tooltip without the buff from [2.4], amour based def, without dodge).

So hopefully u are pleased with that answer :)

Hey sorry, really new player i have a few questions.

- Is there a specific reason you do not get +1 frenzy charge in passives, you pass right by it.

- You have immortals call but how are endurances charges built up?

- What jewels would you use in the passives tree?

Sorry for the really basic questions
"
Sif0Di4s wrote:
"
Bonemachinex wrote:

hi Bonemachinex,

well i am totally HC-inexpierenced (Newbie)... so its difficult to answer that question.

But keep in mind, it is a evasion/dodge build. So HC for me seems always a bit risky.

I am assured, if u wanna farm Uber-lab on HC, this build isnt the right choice. If u planned to walk through just once, then let carry u thru, take a lifeflask instead of Silver flask and everything should be fine.

Gernerally in terms of skilltree, i would recommend to take the extra 4% Life note, next to Thick Sin, which i left for SC. Then u should hit 5k Life. Pretty decent for a ranged build.

"Arrow dancing" should be a good choice too, in terms of defence strategy/ handling reflect damage.

Specially for Atziri splitphase i would recommend Vessels because of it implicit and the leech. Another option is maybe to switch WED for Life Leech. I dont know how much DPS u will lose.

One good advise could be to pull the CWDT Set Up down to level 1, because in that case it pop more often and so warlords mark pop up more often (additional 2% life leech).

Atm i cant test it, because i respected this char to an melee-version based on that "Transform"-strategy with wildstrike and varunastra. (300k Tooltip without the buff from [2.4], amour based def, without dodge).

So hopefully u are pleased with that answer :)

Thank you a lot for such detailed answer. I'm not someone who tends to do Atziri or farm uber lab, I just want nice HC experience and to go as far I can in maps.
"
whiskeyjacks wrote:
Hey sorry, really new player i have a few questions.

- Is there a specific reason you do not get +1 frenzy charge in passives, you pass right by it.

- You have immortals call but how are endurances charges built up?

- What jewels would you use in the passives tree?

Sorry for the really basic questions

Hi Wiskeyjacks,

well actually at this point more frenzy charges are not required. If u dont invest points to frenzy charges, u can invest it in bow phys notes or something like this. The advantage is, that ur damage on boss fights like atziri is higher, because u cant hold the frenzy charges all the time up. So maybe, if i going lvl 100, i will put the points to frenzy (at least, i will test it).

In terms of immo call, its about breaking through stuns, because from time to time, there comes a little stun around the corner (with 4.7k life or even 5k life) :)
Immo call breaks it and u can shot again and if u got a huge pack of monsters, the trigger warlords mark once, u kill some mobs, and the rest of it(or a second pack) trigger immo call again. At this point u got some endu charges and immo calls goes for a sec or something like this. But primary its just to break a stun and warlords mark is for the 2% extra life leech.

Jewels should have:

Projectile damage, bow phys damage, phys damage, damage, attack speed or attack speed with bows.
For HC it can also have life. Depends on ur gear and ur playstyle.

Cya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info