Just stumbled across this. Thanks for The Formless Sea Divination Card!

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Anyone else triggered by the geology that puts a beach above a cliff over a field of lava?

I saw that lava as higher than the beach. Maybe it's an Escher map.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
So silver coins were the first to come to Wraeclast. Then all we need is gold coins to make PoE same as D3 from 2012. That is a move that I should have seen coming as GGG is a proponent of retro arpg gaming mechanics. But moving toward traditional coin currency is not a move I would have thought GGG would make considering they highly tout the fact that PoE uses orbs as currency and not gold or silver coins.

On the strongbox, I wonder if that is a 1 out of 1000 strong box encounters to get it and the unique cards are probably a set of 7 or more and if there is the usual rng in getting a specific card out of the drops and lets say GGG has at least 10 of these unique cards that could rng drop well then there isn't enough real life time to play PoE to get a full set.

Good old typical and predictable GGG, gating content behind the usual super high rng (= super low rng chance to drop). Great for extreme grinders, bad for everyone else. "Working as intended" my ass.

Did you even read the thread before commenting? Or do you just like spouting off? Coins aren't that valuable, either, considering their only use is to acquire a prophecy.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info