Just stumbled across this. Thanks for The Formless Sea Divination Card!

Lol, I would have preferred this be the news post of the day and the uniques only get a forum post.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Disrupted wrote:
Apparently a 56k modem internet era joke rave pic is too offensive for nowadays brittle-bones disease skeleton moderators.

Way to shit on people trying to incite a festive mood.
Job well done mentally restrained fun police

wut
Nice. Love Div Cards. Although most of them are not farmable, this strongbox and a stacked deck currency most likely will make cards more tradable. Some rare cards, especially in HC, are hard to acquire coz there are very few of them on poe.trade
thats pretty cool
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Combines two of my favorite things. Very happy with this.
nice addition
I'm wondering if the Divination cards in the Strongbox are restricted to the map itself or the chest can drop any card....

Do you know Bex?
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 23, 2016, 8:07:12 AM
Its cool until you realize that the box is rarer than a unique box because they had to "balance" divination cards even though they were sold to us as a way to "deterministically" farm items.

Instead of a box how about you spend a few hours fixing the balance issues.
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
I'm wondering if the Divination cards in the Strongbox are restricted to the map itself or the chest can drop any card....

Do you know Bex?

That's an interesting question.

I could see ambush zana crafting become popular even on low-tier maps that offer a relevant reward for a person true divination cards if this is the case.

This would up the chance of deterministic farming by a margin. And might be possible if maps have a variety of cards assigned to them.
(as to prevent mass farming of doctor cards for example, which would be a big issue)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
whitelytning wrote:
Its cool until you realize that the box is rarer than a unique box because they had to "balance" divination cards even though they were sold to us as a way to "deterministically" farm items.

Instead of a box how about you spend a few hours fixing the balance issues.

sadly it will end like this otherwise ppl will spam reefs with ambush zana
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info