Where act 5 might take place (with ingame clue

Recently i found out there's a bamboo bridge on the right hand side of where Oyun stand, it's blocked by a wooden gate right now, and it stretch to the right upper corner and go off the screen along the rocky walls, i've checked the older area layout but it wasn't there until yesterday when i noticed it, maybe it will be the exit of act 4 when act 5 come out, and judging by the direction the bridge is leading, act 5 has a high chance to take place on a mountain peak or those have similar aspects. These are just my thoughts, perhaps someone out there has the same idea? or have you find something that's probably related to act 5? please let me know
in case you wonder where the bamboo bridge is located

Last edited by Ronalyo_Ivain on Aug 22, 2016, 3:30:41 AM
Last bumped on Aug 22, 2016, 11:26:46 AM
Other people have already pointed this out in other topics, it's already been discussed.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 22, 2016, 3:39:19 AM
i haven't seen them yet, thanks for mentioning
Yeah its been there for like an month
Ign: LavaMosse
TimeZone: GMT+2
Haha that's embarrassing
I somehow have the feeling that they're gonna continue this whole Asian theme which they started with highgate. I guess we'll either see the Vastiri Plains and Maraketh or Phaaryl from what I can tell when I look at the world map.
This is a buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info