Results of the Medallion Race Season

The concept of racing is cool but the execution is always so shit. Why are the races so spread out? Why are most races so vanilla? Why are the rewards usually so shit?
"
vio wrote:
"
LewsTherin wrote:
No news related to AoW? Makes me sad :(

Grats to al the winners though!

something is coming

This is what i don't like about social network marketing. If ZiggyD discloses something through own channel without any note at poe.com, it is taking away the value of poe.com as the source of information about the game.

As i follow only bakedchicken, i hope GGG will give something to this prick to show us on the stream as well.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
So for all the people who heard there was going to be a replacement race and then bailed on the last one after the disastrous start, they:
Got no race reward points.
Probably didn't get a prize in this race.
Feel betrayed.
Kick puppies.

Also, Beyond is cancer for the first 60 levels.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
All Scions still count as one class and compete for one prize while all other classes have 3? That's so stupid and unfair.
WOOT WON DARKNESS MYSTERY BOX
RACE HYPE
Meh I knew I wasn't even going to win anyway. This is too rigged. Notice how all the streamers always gets something.

Gratz to all the winners and no more wasting my time on this rigged races.
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
"
arcax123 wrote:
Meh I knew I wasn't even going to win anyway. This is too rigged. Notice how all the streamers always gets something.

Gratz to all the winners and no more wasting my time on this rigged races.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_and_the_Grapes
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
screw this race.. amulets? seriously? looool those wont be worth shit,
the only alt arts worth much are the ones with 3d art

wtb volls devotion alt art 2 exalts + 1 feather

whats with that fox and grapes story? its telling us to diss on things we cant have? cause thats the proper attitude to have, really...

i mean if i dont have something, its worthless to me, thats just a fact

in fact,

wtb volls devotion alt art my offer : 1 scroll fragment
crap is worthless

i mean really.. it has no 3d art, so i Could just take the image from the site, get a normal volls devotion, and use a overlay .. if i really cared (i dont) .. just saying, without the 3d art it is in fact garbage

Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 22, 2016, 1:56:12 PM
Congrats to all the grinders!!
"
CaoMengde wrote:
screw this race.. amulets? seriously? looool those wont be worth shit,
the only alt arts worth much are the ones with 3d art

wtb volls devotion alt art 2 exalts + 1 feather

whats with that fox and grapes story? its telling us to diss on things we cant have? cause thats the proper attitude to have, really...

i mean if i dont have something, its worthless to me, thats just a fact

in fact,

wtb volls devotion alt art my offer : 1 scroll fragment
crap is worthless

i mean really.. it has no 3d art, so i Could just take the image from the site, get a normal volls devotion, and use a overlay .. if i really cared (i dont) .. just saying, without the 3d art it is in fact garbage

Pretty sure someone already bought an alt art volls for an insane amount, sorry you feel that way though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info