The Ultimate Computer Chair

"
bwam wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Lol it's a freakin dentist chair or what..

And how is the first one sitting when you are practically lying down? :P

I prefer to think of it as a "Matrix chair" rather than a "dentist chair," but to each his own ;) And c'mon, that's clearly a sitting position. A sweet one, too, with your legs kicked up and all relaxed.

It's reclined at 45 degrees, that's not a normal sitting position and it probably stresses your neck.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 24, 2016, 1:53:26 AM

And it comes with the most absurdly realistic 3d monitor and surround audio system you'll ever experience.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Last edited by Upandatem on Aug 24, 2016, 6:01:08 AM
Spoiler

>:D
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
Spoiler

I approve! Enjoyment doesn't come from the chair, it comes from the attitude!

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
Spoiler

LOL that's a proper water cooling
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
Bars wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
Spoiler

Dedicated.
They probably haven't even noticed.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:
They probably haven't even noticed.

I was around 13 when I was helping my grandparents to carry some wood for heating. My grandmother, in an attempt to pass me a log from the pile on top of the truck trailer, dropped it on my hand and it smashed my right hand's middle finger against the mudguard. It nearly tore off a piece of meat from the top of the finger, I have a Y-shaped scar there to this day.

Anyway, I went to the hospital, they cleaned it, stitched it up and wrapped it in gauze. This made my finger fat as a sausage and sticking out at a funny angle - looked as if I was giving someone the finger all the time.

I went right out of the hospital and to the cyber cafe, which was in a garage not too different from the picture. Using the mouse with an incapacitated, protruding and hurting middle finger wasn't easy, but, well, games were like heroin for me back then. Not going to the cafe was not an option.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 1, 2017, 10:58:00 AM
7000$ dollars for a fucking chair, when you could just buy a reclining chair which would do the exact same thing as that one, maybe be even more comfortable because a reclining chair has armrests.. and then pay someone to build you a swiveling steel support for the screen, keyboard and mouse, all for less than 1000$.. mental

Or just buy a nice reclining chair and build the support yourself, youd sit at something like 400-500$ lol

cant believe people buy this, i might try selling my actual shit to people
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 1, 2017, 2:17:33 PM
I wanted to say "The Ultimate Waste of Money"

But then people sell gold pills to make your shit turn gold, so...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info