Hey Guys.

So, like I said, I love this game and I actually got past the MTX desire to have everything, started to love the game even more ( plus some MTX are even prizes for free ), but my question now is diferent, here in my account it shows a past level 4 templar I used, but I am actually level 17 Templar now and my character isn't showing up here ( playing through steam ) some help ?
Click your account name at the very top, select characters tab, click on the character.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
So, like I said, I love this game and I actually got past the MTX desire to have everything, started to love the game even more ( plus some MTX are even prizes for free ), but my question now is diferent, here in my account it shows a past level 4 templar I used, but I am actually level 17 Templar now and my character isn't showing up here ( playing through steam ) some help ?

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this :)
Does that level 4 templar show up in your game? If not, when you created your steam account, you created a second account. If you don't care about the account you're logged in here with (and you probably shouldn't since level 4 as highest character probaly has nothing of value), use the log in with steam button on the login page. You can email support to help you figure out which account you want and how you want to be logged in on the forums.

Edit: Sarah posted while I was typing...so listen to her :)
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Aug 21, 2016, 3:16:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info