What are you most excited for in 2.4.0?

"
TheExile777 wrote:
"
SIQI wrote:
I'm most excited for gear refinement in the upcoming patch.

In 2.4 you will be able to refine your gear and increase its rank from +0 -> +15
By using sacred gemstones (a new type of currency) when you place your items on the forge (obtainable after you beat all the new zones).

As the rank of an item increases, more gemstones will be consumed for the next upgrade, and the success chance gets worse, but your gear will grow increasingly more powerful.

When you try to refine a gear past +10, failure will destroy the item and you will get Sacred Dust (new item) in return. Sacred dust can be used to increased refinement rate of items.

Have you ever dreamed of a 10k armor chest? Or how about a 2.5k es shield? Well now you can with the new refinement system!

Oh and don't worry; to make sure the end game content stays challenging, you will find bosses getting exponentially more difficult to beat and doing alot more damage, with possibility of endgame bosses doing 100k damage hits pre-mitigation.

So Good Luck Exiles in getting your new +15 gears! I will see you in 14 days.

Aren't you under disclosure until reveal? I mean I may not say shit and if your "friend" is on alpha realm, better let GGG release news up front ;-)
Or permaban incoming ...

you really believed that ? the +15 shit is around for ages in mmorpgs diamond weapons in laghaim or +15+16 weapons in lineage with a chance of failure or destruction giving you crystals dust materials or whatever

holy some ppl are guillable

hope you will be ready to slay te mighty dragon Mervaakodamalapi

essence will be some boring talisman like league with 30 new maps dont get your panties too wet you will do exactly the same after a week...running maps

i heard there is an exalt recipe exile777 better be right on it to make some profit
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 22, 2016, 6:38:51 AM
The real question is: Can we use sextant to red maps - to get tier 20+ maps??? :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
Filousov wrote:
The real question is: Can we use sextant to red maps - to get tier 20+ maps??? :-)

I believe it's limited to white and yellow only.
#NeverGoing90
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Let's see now...

1. More ways to die fast on level 15 maps + 4 uber bosses .
2. A million plus builds will now be non-viable against 4 uber bosses.
3. New players will get killed quicker and perma-quit faster.
4. More orbs to farm grind for (high time grind for low qty.)
5. The Shaper... sounds like latest exercise gadget/gimmick to get in shape.
6. All 100 maps are more readily accessible.

So 1 out of 6... pretty much standard GGG PoE coding for the elite and worship of RNGesus.

So as GGG pushes out more content the gap between the average players and the elites (top 1%) grows wider and wider. Without some kind of a difficulty factor we can set I see this disparity only getting worse and worse over time. Next year act 5 will be for uber Atziri capable builds only. Then GGG can complete it's trifecta of player alienation and wonder what went wrong when the player base collapses. I guess if 1% is enough to fill the coffers then GGG will continue coding PoE with rose colored glasses on.

All I read is QQ I am a casual and they don't give me free shit, they already gave you more then enough free shit.

5L super acceessible, hell even 6L are 40/60c , countless of builds can run ubers under 3ex worth of gear and yet here you are crying about the 1% that can achieve what you can't.

The level of general QQ in this thread is unbelievable, we are getting new form of contents every sodding season not like that other game D3 where they get the same old shit over and over , and you are all complaining like you are paying a subscription. POE is an amazing game, one that you can leave and come back whenever you feel like it without wasting a dime. There is NO GAME worth playing and 2.4 is the best thing that could ever happen right now in the gaming industry. If you have any game worth even checking out , please share, else stop the QQ.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Last edited by HardKoar on Aug 22, 2016, 7:18:20 AM
The thing I'm most looking forward to, is the patch notes. Because I change what build I am planning on running about 7 times a day and until we see the patch notes, I'm really just arguing with myself on what would be best in a theoretical setting with unknown variables.

Yeah I have lots of free time it seems...
"
Filousov wrote:

No. :-(
in complete honestly, im curious as to see how the "atlas" thing works, like, i know i could watch videos and stuff, but its better to experience and learn first hand... if i dont like it then well, thats 4 depressing leagues in a row :/
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info