What build are you planning for 2.4???

Vortex max spell block via Bone Offering with dual or triple curse.

Planning to hit 7.5k armour or so in a wall of brambles(this will be easy to chrome).
Going to make an elemental hit occultist. Most overpowered build ever.
THinking of rebuilding my Ice Shot elementalist, was going well, but got burned out.

Kinda depends how much Signal Fire will sell for in new League. Maybe Opus as well.
Like every league, I'm going to start a Shadow as some crazy build.

That build will fail half-way through Act 4 cruel, I'll reroll into some kind of Marauder, and stomp through to end game until I have enough currency to make my stupidly designed builds work.

It's worked for every league I've played!
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
hc build that will unfortunately need carcass jack :/
Something can clear gorge in less than 2 mins , i guess.
Im thinking of all these cool things I want to try, but probably wont work out. Was thinking of a Point Blank Iron Grip Juggernaut that uses the items Obscurantis, the new ZiggyD belt(whatever its called), Hinekora's Sight, and Chin Sol to make an Armor/EV hybrid bow user that does loads of damage up front and has enough armour, res, dodge, leech, and health to survive it. Get as many convenient accuracy nodes as possible along with the Art of the Gladiator notable to allow for higher amounts of movement speed. The Undeniable ascendancy node gives you attack speed scaling at the same rate that Obscurantis scales projectile damage which gives you a lot of DPS. Works on paper but don't know how it will work in game. Will probably do ok in the upcoming league considering the lower amounts of time needed to craft effective rare items.
Probably something with spectral throw, to start. Assassin or ranger. Kind of want to try essence drain too, but that might be a bit painful for a first character.
Last edited by Kurgosh on Aug 20, 2016, 4:08:36 AM
I was planning on trying Whispering Ice Totems with the Heirophant but that doesn't look like it'll work all that well.

So now I'm thinking about making a CI Null's Inclination witch with either an Eye of Chayula and more points into offense, or a Sidhebreath and head down to Unwavering Stance.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I play melee every time so maybe I'll try a non melee this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info