What build are you planning for 2.4???

As an analyst, it's sad I never actually make my own builds (but as an analyst I know, the opinions of those who commit full time are going to be much better than my own so...).

Anyways I think for the first time I'm going to try hard for a bow build. The closest for me has always been a trap build or poison arrow. But I feel like I really am missing out, they've always been my favorites in ARPGS, except the DH of D3 (don't peg me as a D3 player, I went back to poe after 6 months of trying it and one of the few barbarians who actually got past Act 2 in the beginning solo).

Other than this I am not sure what skill to use, I love CoC so maybe I'll start tanky/bow then switch when I hit around 75.

Your turn:)!
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2016, 11:27:40 PM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:06:57 PM
They are looking at changing CoC functionality in 2.4, so I wouldn't bank on building around that until the patch notes come out (usually a day or so before patch).

I'm going to build an ES trapper occultist as my first character this league and see what happens lol.

Usually don't build CI as my first build, but I'm staying optimistic about the excessive crafting available this league to make it easier.

We'll see.

I would suggest as a first character to pick a build (such as a bow build) that keeps you out of direct boss contact. Bosses tend to be overtuned for the first couple of weeks after a new patch.

Haven't given it 2 minutes of thought. Haven't seen much of what 2.4 has to offer yet. New organization of the maps. New crafting options. Nothing that says "come and try build X" to me. Waiting for more info.

I will say that I'll be playing Shadow, Templar or Dualist.
Bow :3
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Gonna play melee like i do everytime, probably Sweep or something. Maybe groundslam though too because it would look sick with the Titan Maul MTX i just bought.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
elementalist decoy totem build ez pz all bosses
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Aug 19, 2016, 2:53:39 PM
Probably just a basic MoM necro zoo summoner to start off with.

Edit: The non-spectre minion movement speed variety.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Aug 19, 2016, 3:01:31 PM
"
kamil1210 wrote:
elementalist decoy totem build ez pz all bosses

I have a feeling the nerf bat is coming for ele conflux as well as juggernaut for the charges...

I wonder if all of the people planning on rolling elemenalist would still do so if that conflux node got nerfed to balls.
I'm skipping this league. Too RNG for me. So I guess I'll try and push some of my current characters forward. I'll probably dust off my Trypanon CoC Chieftain, I miss the flaming insanity of that character. With my Queen's Escape and the new base helmet, plus the Vis Mortis/Bones of Ullr currently in my standard stash, my Necromancer is going to be quite the powerhouse, too. And hey, maybe I'll finally get around to some of the other builds that I've wanted to do but haven't had the resources for in temp leagues, like an Oro's Flicker build.
This is a buff™

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info