ZiggyD's Guardian of the Hydra Showcase

Fight looks rather interesting, but I hope it doesn't get nerfed when everyone cries foul!!!!

This needs to be a hard and very difficult fight, I have found that a lot of the difficult bosses get nerfed to quickly and by far too much.

Thx GGG for a GG
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Thanks for the run down. I enjoy a good mechanical fight.

I don't suppose we'll be getting that underground movement skill that the Minotaur uses any time soon? :)
that bow!!
Vortex on floor, I hope you nerfed this shit for players, it s one too much broken skill.

Also give us pvp T value balance please.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 19, 2016, 12:29:19 AM
Have I seen it right? At 0.55 those t16 maps drop left and right? Like evry 2 seconds? I wonder if the drop rates will be like that with the new buff. Or maybe it is special with GGG cheats for the video.

Looks fantastic for SC players. Not so much for HC.
Last edited by BellXIII on Aug 19, 2016, 12:43:48 AM
The boss skill is what "fork" actualy should do to our skills, then it would be pretty decent support gem/ability. Split your projectiles each x units of distance or each x seconds life of projectile.
Last edited by herflik on Aug 19, 2016, 12:55:25 AM
"
herflik wrote:
The boss skill is what "fork" actualy should do to our skills, then it would be pretty decent support gem/ability. Split your projectiles each x units of distance or each x seconds life of projectile.

Agree.
Used to take fork in 0.11, but pierce mechanics just ruined this support. I'll be glad returning it.
THat bow looks really sexy!
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
1-shot skill, again?
Thank god I beat Furi; She should be a joke.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info