Labyrinth. Complains.

Turtle is on probation? How can this be? Turtle is about the best behaved person on here.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
Turtle is on probation? How can this be? Turtle is about the best behaved person on here.

It seems to be an occupational hazard for opponents of the lab.
Proud member of the Vocal Minority
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
And I'm sure you're not just Turtle on an alt account, yep.
"
Telzen wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:
I wish theyd just start permanently removing posting privileges. Its obvious its an alternate account of one of only a handful of users.

This just shows how far theyre willing to go to continue to spam the subject, literally spammed up every lab topic that wasnt on the front page.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

I agree

I mean...

I am also not worthy of any kind of punishment (I was never punished in the game or forum)

I dont know why theres GGG moderation here
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
Last edited by Moshe_of_Succubus on Aug 27, 2016, 4:31:22 AM
"
Telzen wrote:
"
FixLabPLSGGG wrote:

This is a very antagonistic statement to make.

You're bringing the character of each user into question with it. You know it is against the forum ToU to evade probation by posting with an alt account, right? Are you saying that Turtle is breaking that rule?
"

You're bringing the character of each user into question with it. You know it is against the forum ToU to evade probation by posting with an alt account, right? Are you saying that Turtle is breaking that rule?

Apart from the fact that you do bring absolutely nothing but are actually trying to push people to antagonizing ( which itself is antagonistic ), did you miss the word "not" in this message ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

Apart from the fact that you do bring absolutely nothing but are actually trying to push people to antagonizing ( which itself is antagonistic ), did you miss the word "not" in this message ?

it's exactly what I've said on the other thread, they are coming up with polite insults and passive aggressive comments. They are trying to bait insults and try to bait antagonist behavior.

Then they go complain to the Mods, they have been doing this for months already, and spamming threads over threads.
Your lab movie joke of the day

When Chris gets a report on the state of the lab threads he gets The Minority Report.

Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Chris does not get memos on the state of the forums here. He only gets memos on state of the forums at reddit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info