Labyrinth. Complains.

"
Fruz wrote:
I don't think so, GGG designed the lab with that in mind.

Really?
Would you mind sourcing that?
"
"
Fruz wrote:

Really?

Economy,

Plus they might have said something related to it in one podcast, not completely sure but I think they did.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
"
Fruz wrote:

Really?

Economy,

Plus they might have said something related to it in one podcast, not completely sure but I think they did.

Yeah, someone from somewhere said something about something else. Then another dude said something about that, and then another one came and added this to justify that. All in all, you can find the official answer somewhere. I hope i wasnt too vague. (White knights in a nutshell.)

@VashSan if you have the time look at this im sure you will find some things there that you will completely agree with. Then after you read it you can vote on the two polls there in the bottom of the opening thread.

See you there man, who knows we might even accomplish simple things like those you want.

Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Lab isn't hard, some builds can face troll uber izaro brainlessly.

Other than ascendent points, lab is just boring, rewardless, and time wasting.

The size and length of lab should be reduced, they can keep those boss fights, but just remove, or at least reduce the amount of side areas.

Remove the f**king golden/silver gate key finding stupid game, put argus on the main route, make some road sign so I won't go the wrong way and go back again.

Make the enchantment system more flexible.

Otherwise, I would rather sell offerings.
Last edited by snakescrin on Aug 20, 2016, 10:00:18 AM
"
Regulator wrote:

@VashSan if you have the time look at this im sure you will find some things there that you will completely agree with. Then after you read it you can vote on the two polls there in the bottom of the opening thread.

See you there man, who knows we might even accomplish simple things like those you want.

Indeed! I agree with many things you said there, nice post, problems exposition and suggestion.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
"
Fruz wrote:

Really?

Economy,

It was in the podcast with chris, something along the lines of "those that can do it and those that are able to do it the quickest will have great economical advantages".

Edit - OR its in one of the ascendancy interviews, quite frankly im too lazy to go back through the like, 10+ ascendancy/labyrinth reveals in addition to multiple podcasts but its in there.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 20, 2016, 3:10:05 PM
^
Same, but even without it, it's kinda obvious that such a thing is there because they want it to be, and that it just fits the whole economy point of the game.

"
Regulator wrote:

Yeah, someone from somewhere said [...]

Well, I would have been surprised if you actually had something to say.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Lock it Rachel!
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
They really shouldn't close these, TurtleDove and I became best friends just after the last one got closed.

We will go out for tacos and margaritas tomorrow, all thanks to a labyrinth complain thread.

XOXXOO
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info