Introducing New Base Items

Nice item bases,only dislike "projectile ATTACK damage".
@GGG

I do not think you understand your own game anymore.

1) the power creep is disgusting already. You give us more. Do you know that expansions can be about 'different' instead of 'better'? Really, it can be done! I'd suggest you try that - game is pretty much D3 with a different icon right now

2) these items will not make rares great. These items will allow us to wear even more uniques! Boots with 40% resistances == potentially one less rare slot needed to cap resists == one more unique slot. Great job. Our homogenized builds really needed this change! Some builds you do not even need to look at the gear description to know exactly is being used.

3) do you play your own game? 70+ BASE ES on a belt? REALLY? ES already dominates the end-game due to spike damage + vaal pact + insane regen (new amulet base says 'hi!'). This item is difficult to defend.

4) do you play your own game? the 'something projectile' on GLOVES? Noone will ever use this base. Gloves == facebreakers and maligaro's. Your own decisions led to that and adding something irrelevant to glove bases wont make the hordes return from bow crit path. Same with spell gloves. Who needs miniscule spell damage %increase when the price is loosing crit multi? But you knew better when you decided to keep the crit multi without cap thus making it the strongest scaling factor for both spells and crit bows. Nice effort. I cannot imagine anyone taking this item instead of unique + good enchant.

I see two reasons for that: you either have no clue (due to misscommunication in your team or due to individual bias leading to buffing A and ignoring B ) or you are buffing already powerful stuff to reward players (bribe them) to play more. Both situations are pretty terrible in the long run.
yay power creep
Creator
Last edited by sSasori on Aug 18, 2016, 12:26:00 AM
Interesting . . . always something new with this game and no two things are ever the same, I will never complain about that aspect thats for certain.

Also *COUGH COUGH* SPECTRE SAVING THROUGH DC'S *COUGH* CAN I HAZ NAOW PLZ
I'm pumped for the atlas. not so pumped for all these rare/crafting shenanigans. This just seems so unnecessary and OP.
Every standard player with perfectly rolled chain belts just cried

I say, let them cry!
Items look awesome, but i hope GGG do the Balancing right. We Exiles already pretty strong, no need to get even more buffed.

"
sidtherat wrote:
@GGG

4) do you play your own game? the 'something projectile' on GLOVES? Noone will ever use this base. Gloves == facebreakers and maligaro's. Your own decisions led to that and adding something irrelevant to glove bases wont make the hordes return from bow crit path. Same with spell gloves. Who needs miniscule spell damage %increase when the price is loosing crit multi? But you knew better when you decided to keep the crit multi without cap thus making it the strongest scaling factor for both spells and crit bows. Nice effort. I cannot imagine anyone taking this item instead of unique + good enchant.

I want that base to craft for my Caustic Arrow :)

And great bases overall

Both gloves are useless in my opinion, lab enchant give way more DPS than that and glove enchants arent hard to get (usualy you will get something better every 3rd lab for gloves).
Belt sems just OP, way to much ES on it. I wouldnt say that chain belt was bad belt comparing to others.
"
sidtherat wrote:
@GGG

I do not think you understand your own game anymore.

1) the power creep is disgusting already. You give us more. Do you know that expansions can be about 'different' instead of 'better'? Really, it can be done! I'd suggest you try that - game is pretty much D3 with a different icon right now

2) these items will not make rares great. These items will allow us to wear even more uniques! Boots with 40% resistances == potentially one less rare slot needed to cap resists == one more unique slot. Great job. Our homogenized builds really needed this change! Some builds you do not even need to look at the gear description to know exactly is being used.

3) do you play your own game? 70+ BASE ES on a belt? REALLY? ES already dominates the end-game due to spike damage + vaal pact + insane regen (new amulet base says 'hi!'). This item is difficult to defend.

I see two reasons for that: you either have no clue (due to misscommunication in your team or due to individual bias leading to buffing A and ignoring B ) or you are buffing already powerful stuff to reward players (bribe them) to play more. Both situations are pretty terrible in the long run.

GGG is making the game that THEY would want to play. It's not up to you to say what's good for it and what isn't.

Don't like what they're doing? Go play something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info