Introducing New Base Items

This should have been in the initial AoW reveal. It's not amazing, but at least it's something. In fact it's THE first concrete improvement AoW is shown to have. Everything else to-date has been... either useless or very potentially useless.

At least it's something. More on this theme of items actually designed to be usable without being explicitly targeted at specific metabuilds, please. LOTS more. Things that will hopefully at least even the tables a bit between meta and non-meta. Rares based on these types... should help. Not all that much, but like I said... SOMETHING. Better than nothing.
Already loving the resist boots.
Any CI char would love the crystal belt.
and that amulet is an RF dream, but I can't imagine RF builds not going for astramentis for super EZ gem and armor requierments...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
That Grad and mover guide Passive tree
Lots of new stuff that's Atlas-only (including the Iron Ring released the other day).

My fear is that this is going to be another Labyrinth-style situation where you need to build an uber-powerful meta character to then get even more uber-powerful and 'hipster' experimental builds will be again left high and dry.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
TheLastZica6 wrote:
This should have been in the initial AoW reveal. It's not amazing, but at least it's something. In fact it's THE first concrete improvement AoW is shown to have. Everything else to-date has been... either useless or very potentially useless.

At least it's something. More on this theme of items actually designed to be usable without being explicitly targeted at specific metabuilds, please. LOTS more. Things that will hopefully at least even the tables a bit between meta and non-meta. Rares based on these types... should help. Not all that much, but like I said... SOMETHING. Better than nothing.

I agree - assuming that non-meta builds will have access to these. Hopefully it's not uber lab mk II where the strong get stronger.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Jesus RIP Chain Belt.

Also, my wife left me.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Niceeeeee
I will be interested in seeing some balance stuff in the future. I never really built a FoTM build that melts content, mainly just stuck with a concept and saw if it panned out or not, but there seems to be a lot of crying from some streamers and players about the game being easy now. Be interesting to see if GGG addresses their concerns or even acknowledges them.

Neat new items though!
Self found and solo (mostly)
Last edited by Brockston on Aug 17, 2016, 11:07:20 PM
God I wanna see the other ones now, and find out where they drop, and farm, please. just release it now. :'(
Quality announcement !
The belt and the amulet are awesome !
Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info