Please make an activity requirement for getting a key

I have not been here that long, and I don't necessarily deserve the key, but I look at the people getting them, and absolutely nobody there deserves it. They're almost definitely alt accounts. They have zero posts. They have not logged in since they were created. They have been created less than four months ago.

My point is that all the beta keys are either going to: nobody or someone who doesn't deserve it or already has one.

Therefore there should be some limit that at least only accounts that have logged in in the last month can receive a key. It's just frustrating because even with the multiplier I have no chance to legitimately struggle against the hordes of alts and forgotten accounts.
Well i know for a fact that some people sign up and check their email once and a while to see, they play other things while they wait instead of just lurking on these forums hoping someone gives them a key. of course there are some people that just signed up and forgot or didnt want to wait any longer.
I agree, it is feasible to think that some keys are going to E-mails that won't get opened or no longer care about the game. This will get people to log in and maybe even post more=more hits to the website. All good things I would think. Complete agreement.
-Hugs are bunnies and bunnies are nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info