[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Great build! Played for whole breach and can say it's amazing!

Spoiler
Whats a good setup for 3L or 4L when i reach the part where i have access to Blast Rain ? I find leveling with Sharpnel still easier than Blast rain. Maybe I am doing something wrong here.
Thank you again for the great build!
Killed all guardians and FINALLY killed Shaper!
PLS make another detailed build for the upcoming Legacy league.

My Equipment:

i wan to playthis in next league XD i love to play your build thx you for this grate build
If I play with a necro support, would a +3 bow work better than quill rain because of all the attack speed necro provides?
is this build working as league starter build?
Is this going to be updated for 2.6?
Because there are some heavy changes for this build :)
"
Nekhebet wrote:
If I play with a necro support, would a +3 bow work better than quill rain because of all the attack speed necro provides?

no clue, haven't run with a support on this build to see the attack speed. you can give it a shot I guess

"

If you know what you're doing, yeah. started the past couple of leagues with it.

Also after the patch notes I don't see anything stopping the build. Things to look out for aside from legacy kaoms and rumis that I saw:

Bernoit gloves give % damage while flask is active, if this is a decent amount (like 40% or something) You should craft these if you get them.

The reflect reduction is 10%, it's good enough to take those nodes, I mean you're fine without it, but breach mobs are tanky so they are nice to have. Sybil's lement has flat fire so it's a dps decrease and not worth using unfortunately

Not sure how many points explosive impact is, need to look at tree, but if it's a decent one, it might be worth the points.

No unique stands out as an endgame must though, a bunch of nice leveling uniques. The aoe nerfs don't hit too hard in the end from what I can tell, and dying sun might drop in price because pure aoe builds might not want it. We are good to go.

If you see something interesting I didn't see, let me know.
"
dingis wrote:
"
Nekhebet wrote:

no clue, haven't run with a support on this build to see the attack speed. you can give it a shot I guess

"

If you know what you're doing, yeah. started the past couple of leagues with it.

Also after the patch notes I don't see anything stopping the build. Things to look out for aside from legacy kaoms and rumis that I saw:

Bernoit gloves give % damage while flask is active, if this is a decent amount (like 40% or something) You should craft these if you get them.

The reflect reduction is 10%, it's good enough to take those nodes, I mean you're fine without it, but breach mobs are tanky so they are nice to have. Sybil's lement has flat fire so it's a dps decrease and not worth using unfortunately

Not sure how many points explosive impact is, need to look at tree, but if it's a decent one, it might be worth the points.

No unique stands out as an endgame must though, a bunch of nice leveling uniques. The aoe nerfs don't hit too hard in the end from what I can tell, and dying sun might drop in price because pure aoe builds might not want it. We are good to go.

If you see something interesting I didn't see, let me know.

The +2 mana on hit on quillrain? No longer need to go BM?
"
Is this going to be updated for 2.6?
Because there are some heavy changes for this build :)

what changes? Tree changes are neutral and only nerf I can imagine is AOE but like whatever still strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info