[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Hi, does somebody now, what is Bastion of Hope?
I mean. i have 94% block applied to spells (Lazhvar, Rainbowstride and Reckless Defence).
Now i have 72% block and 69% spell block.
When the passive Bastion of Hope (50% block for 1 sec) is on, the block becomes 75% and the spellblock - 72%. Why not 75? And when i use Tempest Shield, spellblock remains 72%.
Last edited by Aerotrack on Nov 19, 2016, 7:44:32 PM
"
Aerotrack wrote:
Hi, does somebody now, what is Bastion of Hope?
I mean. i have 94% block applied to spells (Lazhvar, Rainbowstride and Reckless Defence).
Now i have 72% block and 69% spell block.
When the passive Bastion of Hope (50% block for 1 sec) is on, the block becomes 75% and the spellblock - 72%. Why not 75? And when i use Tempest Shield, spellblock remains 72%.

what do you mean. why do you think it should be higher?
75 * 0.94 = 70.5. you should only have 71% spell block
im very curious about something....

could this new unique sword, the Razor of the Seventh Sun Midnight Blade be used as a stat stick for explosive arrow??

as in, you shoot off a few charges then swap weapons to this before they explode. they explode and ignite enemies to give you the bonuses off this sword. the 100% inc burning dmg and the regen...PER sword equipped. this could be a super fast away to get 200% inc burning dmg

i need to get a cpl and test it out i guess, unless anybody has one and can do it now, or just knows if it would work
"
xMustard wrote:
im very curious about something....

could this new unique sword, the Razor of the Seventh Sun Midnight Blade be used as a stat stick for explosive arrow??

as in, you shoot off a few charges then swap weapons to this before they explode. they explode and ignite enemies to give you the bonuses off this sword. the 100% inc burning dmg and the regen...PER sword equipped. this could be a super fast away to get 200% inc burning dmg

i need to get a cpl and test it out i guess, unless anybody has one and can do it now, or just knows if it would work

That seems like it would be a pain. I'd rather spend the time burning getting stacking for the next explosion.
"
dingis wrote:
That seems like it would be a pain. I'd rather spend the time burning getting stacking for the next explosion.

not sure it would be a pain at all. not vs bosses. and only certain super high hp bosses that can be ignited like most guardians/shaper.

as of right now i kill any and all bosses i've faced off vs with just one ignite, super fast and easily, and my build isn't even optimized yet.
i do have these swords on swap but i've yet to need to use them really. once i get 5 more lvls or so and fix up my passive tree a bit i'll map to try to attempt the guardians and such and will figure out if they help much.

definitely not going to need to use this tactic on trash.
"
xMustard wrote:
"
dingis wrote:

not sure it would be a pain at all. not vs bosses. and only certain super high hp bosses that can be ignited like most guardians/shaper.

as of right now i kill any and all bosses i've faced off vs with just one ignite, super fast and easily, and my build isn't even optimized yet.
i do have these swords on swap but i've yet to need to use them really. once i get 5 more lvls or so and fix up my passive tree a bit i'll map to try to attempt the guardians and such and will figure out if they help much.

definitely not going to need to use this tactic on trash.

I mean you can get more elemental damage off dual weilding doryani's if you really want that.
oh thats true. i forgot they buffed the implicit on doryani's. that would be a better one. the life leech should work as well instead of the regen, which would be better as well.
Debating on this build or king of the forest. Never player EA before, but I have done similar builds to king of the forest. I like that this build is fairly cheap to get moving on at start of the league.
Any videos of normal mapping play, not just bosses?
Hi, Thanks for this build.

I never play EA,it's my build for Breach League HC!

Thanks!
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
Debating on this build or king of the forest. Never player EA before, but I have done similar builds to king of the forest. I like that this build is fairly cheap to get moving on at start of the league.
Any videos of normal mapping play, not just bosses?

There is some in the first video of a Colosseum map in 2.3.

This has a pre nerf core run before 2.4(worse gear and no dying sun)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvNT5m6lKVw

I'm preparing an FAQ video with mapping gameplay as soon as I find out what the actual changes for 2.5. Pathfinder might get nerfed, even though it was strong before, people only started playing her on mass this league, so that could result in some changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info