Survey: Are you happy with Atlas of Worlds or not

Yes but in the other hand I feel like it will casualise drastically the game
there is no real player out there who is gonna say no so....no there is no need for this thread
"
there is no real player out there who is gonna say no so....no there is no need for this thread

Alright, you heard the man. Pack it up, people, we don't need to have opinions anymore now that this guy is here to speak for all of us.
This is a buff™
Yes. From what I've heard and seen so far, I'm looking forward to playing the upcoming temp league. The thing that I struggle with the most with games, is the lack of variation. More maps, new tilesets and stuff to spice up the end game is exactly what I want. + there are other things as well, like new items, boss fights, crafting stuff. I'm happy so far.

Now, what I want the most after this is some serious nerfs to players, or buffs to the environment, because the game is just way too easy now.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Aug 18, 2016, 4:32:55 PM
"
MrAmpleTin wrote:
please answer YES or NO and then explain why

YES

As Atlas of Worlds has not yet been released and I've yet to experience it my only exposure thus far has been to the trailer, and the new maps look good with the Atlas itself adding something new to the mapping system.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
YES

Because it has some very interesting stuff going on in it, and it has a definitive way to feel progress.

I don't get as deep into maps as some of the others in the office, but Atlas of Worlds makes me very keen to get up to mapping in the next league.

Yes. Having a list of all the maps you have completed is awesome. I can't wait to complete each map at least once.

(Unless 'completing' is full-clearing. In that case, I can wait.)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Aug 18, 2016, 8:42:24 PM
if they make movement skills target the closest targetable location when clicked on untargetable spot, I will be happy, no, even better than that, I will be ecstatic. AS for content, putting lag/fps drops/game freezing for no reason asides, I am sure i'll beat the heck out of whatever they throw at me so I'm not too worried there.
"
Qarl wrote:
YES

Because it has some very interesting stuff going on in it, and it has a definitive way to feel progress.

I don't get as deep into maps as some of the others in the office, but Atlas of Worlds makes me very keen to get up to mapping in the next league.

Give me a purpose to map on my 2 level 100s.

other wise, No.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Aug 18, 2016, 8:52:12 PM
"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
YES

Give me a purpose to map on my 2 level 100s.

other wise, No.

It's impossible to give purpose to people who play level 100's in standard. Pretty much just playing the game wrong tbqh fam.

Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Aug 18, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info