Coffee

Sometimes I drink coffee when I'm hungry because I'm too lazy to go out and eat (I never have food at home). Works for a couple of hours.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
FCK42 wrote:
Everybody is talking abou coffee and I'm just sitting here, drinking my hot chocolate because I don't like the taste of coffee ._.
I'm with you.

"
TheWretch wrote:
A sugar rush's got nothing on some good caffeine
Chocolate contains caffeine. It also doesn't taste horrible.

Right.. ok. lol

How many candy bars do you need to eat to get the dosage you get in a single cup o' coffee

According to the label on Rocket Chocolates (150 mg Caffeine per) - only one tiny piece.

The plain ones taste yucky - the mint ones aren't too bad.

I prefer to keep coffee as something to drink for enjoyment, and don't use it for work or staying awake - so that it never gets associated with stuff I don't like.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I guess there's something for everyone. I can imagine that chocolate must taste a little weird
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:18:48 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
I guess there's something for everyone. I can imagine that chocolate must taste a little weird

Have you ever tasted pure caffeine? It's distinctly bitter with a touch of sourness, I bet it would actually pair decently with dark chocolate...or at the very least it wouldn't make you gag.

I have, i love the taste of coffee but caffeine itself na, i wouldn't mainline it
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
As my earlier post in this thread implies, I don't particularly care how you guys ingest your caffeine as long as you develop a glorious dependency on the chemical. If you don't, you're not one of us.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
started drinking 1 coffee a day since I found out that it reduces my migraines from 3 times a week to 1 a week(through trial and error). the taste, I will never get used to it.

I tried Starbucks, Local mom&pop shops, and Glorious Tim Horton's: god awful Tim Hortons coffee tasted like wet cardboard. Then came McDonalds Coffee Frappe...

That coffee was the best one I had. I completely forgot that I hated the taste of coffee.
I need more purple titles
Why do you know how wet cardboard tastes??
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Coffee and caffeine makes me really anxious and spaced-out half the time I drink it, but I still drink it because I like the taste.
anything is everything
well, i just had my coffe. this day is mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info